Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Will Block You If You Beg For Anybody-tonto Dikeh Warns Bobrisky (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Block You If You Beg For Anybody-tonto Dikeh Warns Bobrisky (video) (798 Views)

Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Block You If You Beg For Anybody-tonto Dikeh Warns Bobrisky (video) by sarahvibes: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nollywood most controversial actress,Tonto Dikeh a while ago took to her Instagram to rant about Instagram page sellers.

In her post she call out people behind celebrity fan pages whom eventually sell them off after getting the celebrity to officially announce the page as their fan page.

While posting the video , Tonto Dikeh gave a strict warning to her bestie Bobrisky not to intervene in her decision to call out this internet fraudster.

she said: Dear @bobrisky222 I will block you if you beg for anybody again I swear,Highest we will FIGHT

AND FOR THOSE SAYING ITS JUST A PAGE, HOW ABOUT THATS A LEGENCY THATS BEEN DROWNED AND KILLED...

I Said what I said it hurts you HUMP ON MY MIDDLE FINGER

#YES I AM PETTY #YES I JUST CURSED #UNFOLLOWING EVERY FAN PAGE.

watch video - https://www.thesleak.com/i-will-block-you-if-you-beg-for-anybody-tonto-dikeh-warns-bestie-bobrisky-video/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: I Will Block You If You Beg For Anybody-tonto Dikeh Warns Bobrisky (video) by Monaco2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Looking So Good Together At Their Baby's Christening (video) / Davido Reacts As Cardi B Changes Her Name To Chioma B (video) / Tonto Dikeh Faces Child's Custody Palaver As Ex Hubby Threatens Court Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.