Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (42920 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by wink2015(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Maraokere:
Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim celebrates her birthday today, she took to her Instagram page to share her beautiful pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B34AjuqA7DB/?igshid=9kwqt0fucmbj

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/21/actress-nse-ikpe-etim-celebrates-her-45th-birthday-with-beautiful-pictures/

CALABAR WOMAN !

Is she an Efik or Ibibio ?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by miteolu(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Congratz to her
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Saintp(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Shout out to people who would always use their real age no matter what.

Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by OnyeOri: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
post=83339424:
45 looks so good on her.

Happy birthday beautiful lady.

Many happy returns.
[/s]
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by berty4real(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday New. I wish you all the. Have a great day � � �
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
One of my crushes
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by berty4real(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday Nse. I wish you all best
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Mariangeles(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
springtech:
That dress design tho.
Our celeb can be crazy atimes with their fashion sense all in a bid to make a statement.

Happy birthday to her.
The aim was achieved.
It caught your attention. Now, that's how you celebrate a birthday! GO BIG OR GO HOME!

By the way; I love love love the dress.
It's called a tulle dress .

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by TemmyT002(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
My crush
Happy birthday
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by paycee: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by drezzyx(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
I just love this lady and I don't know if I can stop loving her...Love u and happy birthday.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by wakes: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
HBD
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by romeorailss: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Promismike:
kiss
This lady is an inspiration.

Still strong after what she went through.

What did she go through pls
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by novenatim(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
My nollywood crush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by 2LESS(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday dear. Love ur acting. U are so real even ON or OFF set
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by femi4: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
romeorailss:

Talented Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, has revealed that she removed her womb to save her life after she was diagnosed with Adenomyosis. ... “And so, I had to have a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) to make me have a life again and to stop going through what I was going through.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by majamajic(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
mr and Mrs
can't stop watching the nollywood movie
she acted so well in that movie , that I nearly forgot about Genevieve

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by sylve11: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
femi4:
Talented Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, has revealed that she removed her womb to save her life after she was diagnosed with Adenomyosis. ... “And so, I had to have a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) to make me have a life again and to stop going through what I was going through.

awww........... sad cool

@ op, Happy birthday cool
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Pacesetter123(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
femi4:
Dat was so serious.So pathetic! May God heal you madam.It is well.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
women and fashion.

Looking like an ostrich

beautiful though.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by kurlz(f): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
It's just for the pics
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by naijadrivablog: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
OnyeOri:
[s][/s]
You are following your NL enemies grin cheesy
Operation cancel all their comments tongue
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by NonFarmPayrol: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
southsouthking:
I just love the way she speaks.

Classy woman

Scandal free

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by NonFarmPayrol: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
femi4:

Sad stuff when I read it back then
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday to a pretty "young girl" @ 45 !
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
femi4:

Oluwa o ! Ewo tun ni "Adenomo" bayi o ! She is a very strong woman. I salute her courage and the will to live.

May you live longer and celebrate many years and in good health on earth. Happy birthday to you !

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Justinah2605(f): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
happy birthday
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Lordbricks(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
A lady of class and an excellent actress..happy birthday to you..

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Promismike(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
romeorailss:

her womb was removed cos of a sickness that threatened her life.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hbd one of the best in nollywood #my role model #keep soaring to greater height.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by fergie001: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
ksam:
I just love the way she kisses on set, she inspires me

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Kaytixy: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
please is she married just asking though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu / Man Scammed Over Afrocandy's Video (Photos) / Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.