Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Visit To House Of Rep. Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Visit To House Of Rep. Abuja (1458 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Visit To House Of Rep. Abuja by TMSMedia: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
IgbereTV captured the visit of Nigeria Celebrity Tonto Dike to the Federal House of Representatives, Abuja

Click on the link below to view post and comments

https://www.instagram.com/p/B34cg7rHYaL/?igshid=1d1f2q4zv1k7b

http://igberetvnews.com/1081395/tonto-dikes-visit-federal-house-representatives-abuja-photos/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Visit To House Of Rep. Abuja by bluebay(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Am I the only one seeing the Camel toe?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Visit To House Of Rep. Abuja by MiniImportation: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Most girls fail to build the life they so much desire instead they resort to jumping from men that have paid the price. Lazy Olosho

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Visit To House Of Rep. Abuja by NwekeUG(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
So nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Visit To House Of Rep. Abuja by ebukajay184: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

‘my Mom Is Alive But Dead To Me Because She Tagged Me Born-by-mistake’ – James B / Shatta Bandle Relocates To India, Shares Photos Of Himself In His Bedroom / #bbnaija Neo Net Worth: Bbnaija Biography, Age, Career And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.