Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,584 members, 7,770,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star (63472 Views)

"Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by AmNuhRegular(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2019
She wasn't created to please anybody, unfollow her if you want whether it will remove one naira from her account undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Gideoniteprime4: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:

O boy shut up, is it ur confidence?
What's ur business with what she wrote?
Y not focus on ur miserable life n let her live...
Common face front
MR FOCUS
why dont you take your own advice?
social media is meant to be used by everyone
so if she decides to post anything on any social media it means she is calling THE focus of the users of social media angry

Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Gideoniteprime4: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
She wasn't created to please anybody, unfollow her if you want whether it will remove one naira from her account undecided
sooooooo
WHY did she post the pics? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Any gal with such a tattoo is a turn off. Atleast for anything serious. Lol
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by shomutuski(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Anorexia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by StevenOba: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Then unfollow her in peace what a self entitled fan.
Can that fan stand such insult hauled at him all in the name of being honest? Because you are a fan doesn't mean you shouldn't have manners.
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by owila4luv(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
i like her natural structure,
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
I said it the last time and I’ll say it again, “yuck!”.
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by SolarHub(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmmm

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by bleskid: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
e get some women once you see them ,, woman mata go over you .. angry
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Bbbwings: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi22:

O boy shut up, is it ur confidence?
What's ur business with what she wrote?
Y not focus on ur miserable life n let her live...
Common face front
Wetin consign you
She can get butt lift, even breast implants
Shell look even better like tontolet

Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nigeria! The only place where fat is evidence of good living. Aunty Osu no mind them o, it's the fat ones that are mostly sick.
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Bbbwings: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

MR FOCUS
why dont you take your own advice?
social media is meant to be used by everyone
so if she decides to post anything on any social media it means she is calling THE focus of the users of social media angry
Don't mind that nigga

Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Boboafrica007: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
I have never loved the girl for anything....she disgust me undecided
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Phobia1: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
jnoz23:

As in eh,
They just like finished products, not caring if its fake or not!
Plus d boobs still look juicy 2 me IMHO!!!
Chai. Iranuu...
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by jnoz23(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Phobia1:

Chai. Iranuu...

Your poison is my meat!
But your problem remains your own!!!
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Fantazy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Prettyvita(f): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
desoul2004:

But she look sick...
Lol. She might look sick but not really sick.
Maybe she's on a crazy diet or hard stuff
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Prettyvita(f): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
fabiano09:

sharap plz
Ok sir! Sorry chief priest!
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Prettyvita:
Ok sir! Sorry chief priest!
chief priest ? haba na wa o,have I done juju for you before ?
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
LadyJasper:
If you're fat they would ridicule u, same thing if you're slim. How can they please people of this world? It's best you live your life the way you know how to.

its called "having an opinion"... and that shouldnt stop anyone from living their lives... unless their lives is the Gram/FB and twitter etc
Re: ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star by noziz(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2019
shocked she is not different from this....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him / Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.