Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice (23831 Views)

Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Olaadegbu will cry foul and say Nigeria is against Christians

"What then shall I do when God rises up? and when he visits, what shall I answer him? Did not He that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb"?
(Job 31:14-15).

The One that gave me life is the same One who gave you life. Why then are you plotting, scheming and conspiring against Christians because we preach the gospel? The verse quoted above states that God who created us will bring all your evil plans into judgment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

(Job 31:14-15).

The One that gave me life is the same One who gave you life. Why then are you plotting, scheming and conspiring against Christians because we preach the gospel? The verse quoted above states that God who created us will bring all your evil plans into judgment.
I will believe in miracles and dump atheism the day your God cures you of your madness!
I am making an oath that if your God can cure your madness,I will believe in him and serve him

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by DarkJeddi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If it a carnival street jazz or gyrations, I bet nobody will complain.
Even Carnival Street Jazz go tire you if it is an everyday experience..
Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by DarkJeddi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
AbdulCLO:
ThankGod this did not happen in the north cos if by mistake it happend I think by now the whole of Nairaland and social media would have turn to war zone
How many Mosques have been closed down?

Abi them no dey cause noise pollution too?

First start with your Mosques before you will be taken serious..
Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I will believe in miracles and dump atheism the day your God cures you of your madness!
I am making an oath that if your God can cure your madness,I will believe in him and serve him

Hear the word of the Lord:

"Can your heart endure, or can your hands be strong, in the days that I shall deal with you? I the LORD have spoken it, and will do it"
(Ezekiel 22:14).

Judgment is coming and the only way to turn is to repent now. shocked
Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
tartar9:
Igbo Catholics clearly don't like we Igbo Pentecostals the way Yoruba Muslims like the Yoruba christains.
God moves in quiet places! Noisy places are for the Devil: That's where he creates confusion!

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by Obdk: 1:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Wow. This man's church is very far from my home but he is loud at nights, his speakers re something else,, i pity those around him...

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by officialfestus(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by kareemkamil(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2019
good development
Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by nick50(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Will soon sue the mosque in front of my house.. Shouting 'Allah akba ' as early as 4am is madness

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by ojraph(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2019
WarriAproko:
Good..I will soon sue d one at d back of my house... with loud speaker outside. No time
that's the same thing that's happening to me self
Re: Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
reminds me of my area, every last friday no sleep, as massive tarry night with blaring speakers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! / My Experience With Fasting / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.