Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative (16334 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by wakes: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
hm
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
busomma:

If this case were to be election dispute, Mike Ezekhome & co would've been representing either party.
True that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by OnyeOri: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
wait ooo na Bible he carry so?

thunder scatter him
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by OnyeOri: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
post=83340630:

True that...
[/s]
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by Organs(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
davibid:
Don’t we have hangman in Nigeria again...

Trying this kind of person for what na ... karma will visit that lawyer will defend this bastard ...

It is Govt, there has to be justice. Else, people will take laws into their hands. The police will provide evidence that he did those things, then based on those evidence, he will be sentenced to death, then hopefully, they will hurry up and send him to the electric chair or however quickly.
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by jamesversion: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
LZAA:
Why is he not in cuffs? Something is not right

Check his legs.

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by Happyguy201: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
there is no case here . hang this idiot or have him thrown in jail for ever. what is wrong with you people .
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by terroristbuhari: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
post=83340332:

Seems the lawyers are scared in this case.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by Hoodbilonia: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Let
Leti
Lethal inject
Bleep

Why ddnt this happen in u.s.a
Fuckkkk

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by MusaChukwudi: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingLennon:
There's politics in this case. This matter will be swept under the carpet like the Evan's case grin.....

Nigeria as a country is finished...

Just idiots just come to NL to make stupid ignorant comments. Guess the idiot I am talking about?
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by Hotzone(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
The guy na real gangster as he walks with team of SARS Operatives

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by MusaChukwudi: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
LZAA:
Why is he not in cuffs?
Something is not right

Olodo, iPob!

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by Princerichi0(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Hmmm.... I smell something funny going on here. angry No be 9ja we dey so? Dem go soon release am on the authorities of the "King makers" angry

I always knew this dude is working for some higher powers.

E no go better for all 9ja Politicians! angry
I dey tells you. Something fishy is going on. These are the people that deserve jungle justice. Even if he's eventually imprisoned. Few years later, he's gon' come out and continue from where he stopped.

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
I'm still surprised why we are yet to know why he was commuting such grevious crime .. at least from there we would know his accomplices or Sponsors

3 Likes

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by ZAWs: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
So someone actually wants to defend this kind of human being in court?
Why are lawyers like this na"
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by KingLennon(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Just idiots just come to NL to make stupid ignorant comments. Guess the idiot I am talking about?
Nah hausa man grin
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by Advancedman(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Hmmm.... I smell something funny going on here. angry No be 9ja we dey so? Dem go soon release am on the authorities of the "King makers" angry

I always knew this dude is working for some higher powers.

E no go better for all 9ja Politicians! angry

The Police is culpable here
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by IjebuWarrior: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Advancedman:

The Police is culpable here

Who controls the Police?
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by terroristbuhari: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

Who controls the Police?
[/s]
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by thundafire: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigeria a big whole mess,police cnt get him a lawyer then y charge him,oh God let the white recolonize us again
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by macaranta(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Formalities, dude know he's gone
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by onmyowncj: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Every body is saying the same thing,I hope this guy confessed to the crime or are ppl responding based on what they hear, wait oo, doesn't he have relations ?y have not any of the relations gotten a lawyer for him? If he is really the one behind the crime,it is very important d police and court finds out the reason why he did it,only then can there be prevention of reoccurrence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Is like the LAW of the Land caught him RED HANDED I also heard that the suspect criminal was unable to get Lawyer to the defend him in the court. Hmmmmm what GOES around comes around. Please case should be fast in the court I don't want any delay. Thank you and God bless you real good.
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by DrMuzungu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Why is the 1diot allowed to wear that golden chain?!

Anyway, give him a fair trial, then throw him to the crocodiles.
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by mopol123: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
See him face.
Re: Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative by Fantazy(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Policeman In Nasarawa While Trying To Abduct An Expatriate / Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) / Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.