Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Building Experts, Analyses And Advise Needed, Please! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Experts, Analyses And Advise Needed, Please! (668 Views)

Please Urgent Advise Needed My People / Nuvie Global Services Int Ltd. BRAITWAITHE GRP TANKS EXPERTS / Please Urgent Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Experts, Analyses And Advise Needed, Please! by MsFaith: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Thank you for your attention. smiley
I want to develop a short fence of say, 3 lines of block around a plot of bare land.
I have only 150,000NGN for the project which is my last savings and I am novice in these building works.
I have also consulted an agent who gave me an estimated bill of 300,000NGN. The man wan kill me, he no understand say that's my last card.

Building experts,
kindly advise me on what to do, as I would rather use this money to start something on that land already than allow it stay in the bank.
Re: Building Experts, Analyses And Advise Needed, Please! by Analyst01(m): 3:03am On Oct 22, 2019
To help you, I need to know the perimeter of the plot and where it's located.

If you have a site survey plan, you can send it to me
WhatsApp: 07033544353
Email: frankitangltd@gmail.com
Re: Building Experts, Analyses And Advise Needed, Please! by iwatch: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
MsFaith:
Thank you for your attention. smiley
I want to develop a short fence of say, 3 lines of block around a plot of bare land.
I have only 150,000NGN for the project which is my last savings and I am novice in these building works.
I have also consulted an agent who gave me an estimated bill of 300,000NGN. The man wan kill me, he no understand say that's my last card.

Building experts,
kindly advise me on what to do, as I would rather use this money to start something on that land already than allow it stay in the bank.

Do as your power reach and continue from where you stop later one.

(1) (Reply)

To Let"""executive Mini Flat @ Sangotedo Ajah With P.O.P #450k +pics / Laminate Floors In 24hrs! / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Bagidan Gberigbe Road Ikorodu , Asking Price 4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.