Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (70110 Views)

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Newboss(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
sexycat:

Newboos you be my pal we no go fight ontop of Mompha , Let's leave matter for Mathias grin grin grin grin

Abi. grin
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Mshad662(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
na your entire family will be gone...poverty stricken bastard..las las na devil go welcome u come hell

Ipob get thee behind me
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by fergieboy: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
yoged:
A fraudster is your daily motivator? I am very sure you are also a fraudster. lazy Nigeria youth.
who told you he is a fraudster

Una Go just they yarn carelessly

Someone that runs and owns a BDc
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Mshad662(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Get behind me Rich man
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Kachi188(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
If at the end, it is discovered that he has questionable wealth, then i think he was the cause of his arrest.
What is it with Nigerians and excessively displaying wealth whether ill gotten or not?? Can't we use our tongue to count our teeth??

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Mshad662(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=anonymousghost2 post=83343148]

what do u gain from such?
ur government dy fuckkk n rape u, u no do anything.
poor man[/quote

Get behind me Rich man
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by sexycat: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
fergieboy:

someone that runs and owns a BDC grin grin grin grin i laff in swahili.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Deoboss(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
What’s your WhatsApp number?

helpmyministry:

Please do send me a message on whatsapp with your logo and I'd give you a sample of it Sir
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by chubinwa(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Any news emanating from this reprehensive woman Kemi should be veraciously verified to avoid peddling fake news and yourself in deep mess
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by CeterisXVII: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
sexycat:
someone that runs and owns a BDC grin grin grin grin i laff in swahili.
And how much exactly does that guy you quoted think BDCs make? undecided

When people decide to lie about their source of livelihood, they should lie with sense....the income from a BDC cannot justify the lavish lifestyle that guy displays all over the place. sad

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by sexycat: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
CeterisXVII:

And how much exactly does that guy you quoted think BDCs make? undecided

When people decide to lie about their source of livelihood, they should lie with sense....the income from a BDC cannot justify the lavish lifestyle that guy displays all over the place. sad

Abeg tell fergieboy for me , he come here come dey tell me say he runs BDC as if na only him dey do BDC , grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by heartofcity12: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
mployer:

Lol. Invictus Obi was into real estate too.

Exactly. That one sef dey.
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by yoged(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
BrutalJab:

What's stopping FBI and Interpol from coming to Nigeria to arrest him then

You are too dull bros
I don't need to argue with you. Its obvious you are dump
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by anonymous1759(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
yoged:
my life is good . Thanks to God and It will continue to be good

The guys you're beefing and also Good it's not to be in Dubai.
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by yoged(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
fergieboy:

grin grin. 90% of BDC operators are into money laundering. If you know you know grin

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by yoged(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hushpuppi and woodberry trying to go low after hearing that Interpol picked up Mompha....

1 Like

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by 400billionman: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin

Hope they are waiting for his estranged friend too.

The Puppy master.

Posting cars nobody asked them to post. Like forcing it down people's throat.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by nkemdi89(f): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
RichDad1:

Ejima, I salute you. cheesy cheesy
Dm me for the pics lol.
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Laminaped: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
maynation:

Awwwwn.

I love this kiss cry kiss cry
Women and awwwn’
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by maynation(f): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Laminaped:

Women and awwwn’

Is awwwn an insult
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Laminaped: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
maynation:

Is awwwn an insult

No it’s not. Just funny sound kind of
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by 400billionman: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
That is not fair. stop hating on people more successful than you so you can be like them one day.

Those people are not successful anything.

They are just noise makers, posting rented cars.

The problem here is how they work too hard on social media to convince people to believe them.

I am sure you know Cubana or Jowizaza. If you have money, it makes you a bit humble. Not saying you cannot post cars or private flights.

If Mompha and Puppy have money, let them fly private jets or even buy Gulfstream G 550. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mshad662:

Ipob get thee behind me
small thing ipob..useless afonja...and also note the arrested person is one of your own...no be your fault poverty go continue de shape your generation..

1 Like

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Mshad662(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
small thing ipob..useless afonja...and also note the arrested person is one of your own...no be your fault poverty go continue de shape your generation..

The same way it has shaped your reasoning
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Yohorimaz: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
Says a stupid olofo mofo flatmate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yohorimaz:

Says a stupid olofo mofo flatmate
mehn he get some kind people way need physical beating than hiding behind keyboard talking trash...Guy i dare you drop your number and location..
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by 400billionman: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
nkemdi89:

I was there when he arrived and when he was arrested, I even took a selfie with him.

You took selfies with him to oppress us abi.

Ok, we are coming for you.

Like to Invictus you.

cool
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mshad662:

The same way it has shaped your reasoning
motherfucker..
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by greggng: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hushpuppi should be in trouble by now....injury to one injury to all
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by Vikynas: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
If we're to access mompha insta handle (instagram) you will see most people celebrating his arrest (Rumored) here have been there begging him for money for years cos you guys weren't lucky enough to get a dime from him you're here blabbing.
Re: Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says by RichDad1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
nkemdi89:

Dm me for the pics lol.
I’m waiting. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj / Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.