Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life (42140 Views)

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Drosonogasta(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Aaaaah!
Tears rolling down my chicks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by emeijeh(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Determination today LEADS to SUCCESS tomorrow

1 Like

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2019
maynation:
See the caption from the supposed graduate.

Nigeria and her educational system ehn.

Forget the messenger. Just understand the message. Nigeria and criticism ehn

3 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2019
God grant her wish
The kid black sha ooo
My colour get hope walai
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Cumpel1615: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2019
2019elections:
Tearful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by bosswaco24(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2019
the best pic on the internet today. She is going to be great. fear roll down my eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by opius: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2019
God Almighty will send helper to you my girl, one day people will also sign on your T-shirt. How I wish I could help.

3 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Kimsunh: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2019
rafhell:
Wow. So touching
I swear... I pray her dream comes true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Tphalbalbah(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Tommorow carry belle ,even winch no fit abort am.
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Moses69(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

It's lovely and refreshing thing to behold.
She might even be better off in the future than most of the graduands.
After all, education in Nigeria nowadays is scam.

Where are those who booed Asisat Oshoala in the past?
Where are those who booed Tacha yesterday, some of them are begging to take selfies with her today?
Where are those who booed Olajumoke Orisaguna the former bread seller?

She could also get the saame luck Olajumoke got; or better still, like Tacha, she should get a good bleaching cream, a Tattoo of Naira Marley on her chest, and then start preparing early for BBN auditions. Some yeaars to come, she could end up as an housemate in the BBN house.davido's tattoo actually.

Whatever, one thing I'm very sure of is, if she keeps up with her aspiration, the graduands she's begging now may be the ones begging for her autograph in the future.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2019
Oner13466:
convocation will start tomoro and i have not make the payment because the money is not complete yet..pls Is there any penalty for that?

Pls read your post again if you are indeed a graduate and correct yourself.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by notoriousbabe: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Buhari and denied her all the good things of life

1 Like

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Abdulpro1(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2019
Wow, how things find their way to the internet, thats my guy right there, i was rili touched when i heard her say those words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by maynation(f): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2019
PerfectJUSTICE:

Sorry, but I can't
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by mechanics(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2019
2019elections:
Tearful.
Eyah, a moment the guy won't forget, I hope she will also go to school and become a graduate

1 Like

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Okoroawusa: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Don't worry young girl... Your dreams will come through...
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Okoroawusa: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Abdulpro1:
Wow, how things find their way to the internet, thats my guy right there, i was rili touched when i heard her say those words
Please what school is that?

1 Like

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by TheExecutioner: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
The only future for her is as the 4th wife in one 50 year old Alhaji's harem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Okoroawusa: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
maynation:

What's wrong with the caption?
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by nini007(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Oya ooo. Rich Naija people should start finding this girl ooo.
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by Thegoodone13(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Nobody no tomorrow
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by lollybizzu(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2019
maynation:

I don't why some people are always quick to fault others. Whatever ever their reasons are I don't know but I'm sure there is selfishness in it.

The guy only captioned the picture in the words of the beautiful girl I guess and you're here doing... I too know...

You better calm down, there are people better than you out there but they still humble themselves.

Even if you want to correct or pass a message, be calm and sensitive while you do so.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by danniyal(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Probably the best pic of 2019 so far. Pictures tell many stories

1 Like

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by steve6: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Touching !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by omo1478(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2019
And this people will not allow her to achieve her dreams. They will marry her off. Except she is from another tribe.
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by lollybizzu(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2019
PerfectJUSTICE:

God bless you bro.

Don't mind them... Na I too know and oversabi dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by adedayourt(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2019
May she attain her heart desires by God's grace

1 Like

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by chukel(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2019
How can I locate this child. She needs and deserves to be in school

3 Likes

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by JaceyOpara(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2019
2019elections:
Tearful.

This pricks my heart ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by JaceyOpara(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2019
Kimsunh:
I swear... I pray her dream comes true

Amen ���
Re: A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life by KosiGee(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Kittex7:
God grant her wish
The kid black sha ooo
My colour get hope walai

What is wrong in being black?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Photos Proving How Strange The World Around Us Is / JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri / A Hotel Or An Hotel, Which One Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.