Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture (1183 Views)

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? / This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture by collinsDeji(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
There are several big boys in Nigeria today who run their various towns to the admiration of many people.

They are regarded as big boys probably based on how much money they have and the kind of high-class lifestyle they live.

Trends and fashion have changed over the years as the people of this age live a different lifestyle. It may interest you to have a peep into the kind of big boys in times past.

https://thickmatch.com/first-set-lagos-big-boys-year-took-picture/

Re: The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture by mopol123: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
sad
Re: The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture by mopol123: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Who are they? Please their names and social status.
Re: The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture by davuvid(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please someone help us reveal their identities

Kindly view my threads for lovely educational IPADs for kids.
Re: The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
they look so uncomfortable wearing something that obviously is NOT natural to them.... looks more like a boarding school pics with their uniform on.... if they werent so neat, i would believe they were prison cellmates.
Re: The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture by HallaDaTruth: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
they look sad why

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of The Trending Slang On The Internent Now {zazu Zeh} / Prison Break Season 3 / Testing Testing 1, 2, 3. . . . Please Do Not Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.