Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

"I Woke Up And Boom I’m 45!” —actress Nse Ikpe Etim Looks So Young And Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Woke Up And Boom I’m 45!” —actress Nse Ikpe Etim Looks So Young And Beautiful (574 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Woke Up And Boom I’m 45!” —actress Nse Ikpe Etim Looks So Young And Beautiful by correctkidabc(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim is celebrating her 45th birthday and the Nollywood actress was full of laughter and joy, dancing into her birthday.

In celebration, Nse took to her Instagram to share new photos of herself in a stunning red gown, and we all can agree one can only wish to look that good at 45.

Source:https://correctkid.com/i-woke-up-and-boom-im-45-actress-nse-ikpe-etim-looks-so-young-and-beautiful-as-she-clocks-45photosvideo/

(1) (Reply)

Even If We Have Little Problems, We Still Want Each Other To Win” – Wizkid / Anto Lecky Wows In Dramatic Outfit To An Event / Tove Lo Sunshine Kitty Download Working Link#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.