Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Help Me To Redesign My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me To Redesign My Website (1051 Views)

I Need A Web Developer To Redesign My Career Blog - Sealed and Closed / Who Can Redesign My Blog? Let's Discuss Business / Who Will Help Me Redesign My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
guys please I want to redesign, rename and rebrand my website, please if you can help please be free to quote or

reply directly on this thread,

the website is www. 9japalaver..com unusually write romance stories, so I want to be using the website to upload them after typing,

please don't WhatsApp, because I don't have data, I am using free right now thanks

also in want to change it from ..com to only .com please if you can help please quote, state how much you will take and how we can meet
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by RealLordZeus(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
lukui:
guys please I want to redesign, rename and rebrand my website, please if you can help please be free to quote or

the website is www. 9japalaver..com unusually write romance stories, so I want to be using the website to upload them after typing,

please don't WhatsApp, because I don't have data, I am using free right now thanks

also in want to change it from ..com to only .com please if you can help please quote, state how much you will take and how we can meet
quoted! Hit me up @ https://shadownet.com.ng
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by chinavs9ja(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
lukui:

Check my signature and let me help you at cheaper price
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by fnep2smooth(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
I will redesign it for you for 10k including the .com domain you want.

my ember promo

pay when am done with the design.
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:

my ember promo

will you do it and then get paid or you will be paid after, ? but send your bank acct and name , let me save it, please reply abeg
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:

my ember promo

also can I upload music and videos on my blog also, if yes then how can I do it?
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by fnep2smooth(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
lukui:
will you do it and then get paid or you will be paid after, ? but send your bank acct and name , let me save it, please reply abeg

i will redesign it before we add the domain name ................ after i add the domain u pay me
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by fnep2smooth(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
lukui:

also can I upload music and videos on my blog also, if yes then how can I do it?

yes...................... you will use file sharing site to create link for music download.

google drive is the easiest and most reliable and comes with 15gb storage space....
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:

i will redesign it before we add the domain name ................ after i add the domain u pay me

I am a salary earner can you wait till this month end, then I will pay you. can you start work now? please reply
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
send your account details so that I will save it, at least if it is 5k I will first send CAN YOU START NOW?
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by fnep2smooth(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
lukui:

I am a salary earner can you wait till this month end, then I will pay you. can you start work now? please reply

i can finish the main site for you without the domain name................ but u pay advance since u are a salary earner, after u get the money i will link the domain name to it since its not free.
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:

i can finish the main site for you without the domain name................ but u pay advance since u are a salary earner, after u get the money i will link the domain name to it since its not free.

okay shebi you said 10k abi?? I will pay little by little, this ending 5k then I will balance up later or what do you say?
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:

wait oh are you talking about a new website? no it is not a new one that I wanted to open oooo
I have one old one before www.9japalaver..com, it is this one that I want to rename and rebrand and redesign into something like www.naijapalaver.com or WHAT DO YOU THINK? please reply
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by fnep2smooth(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
lukui:

okay shebi you said 10k abi?? I will pay little by little, this ending 5k then I will balance up later or what do you say?
no sir doesnt work that way.............................. u can pay 3k now then at the end of the month u complete it so as to enable me to buy the domain name and link it.
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:

no sir doesnt work that way.............................. u can pay 3k now then at the end of the month u complete it so as to enable me to buy the domain name and link it.

okay no problem, let's wait till ending then, will you send your acct details?
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by fnep2smooth(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
lukui:

okay no problem, let's wait till ending then, will you send your acct details?
if u are to go by my suggestion i can send it now but since u said till month end then lets wait till month end but i wont be doing anything on it till then

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
fnep2smooth:

if u are to go by my suggestion i can send it now but since u said till month end then lets wait till month end but i wont be doing anything on it till then

okay
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
chinavs9ja:

I was browsing in the midnight yesterday that was when I replied your WhatsApp messages, using nightbsub, I have changed the bog from www.9japalaver..com to www.profilepalaver..com
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
chinavs9ja:

So the problem that I am having right now is how to 1.change it from .com to only .com
2.register it with google AdSense because when I was trying to register it yestrrnight,it was saying that in should type my own bdomain name and I should use the URL of the host or something like that so I was confused
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by chinavs9ja(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
lukui:

So the problem that I am having right now is how to 1.change it from .com to only .com
2.register it with google AdSense because when I was trying to register it yestrrnight,it was saying that in should type my own bdomain name and I should use the URL of the host or something like that so I was confused
Have you bought the domain?
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Also how am I going to be getting traffic is it by adverts or by people? And how will I be getting paid, because I heard that google AdSense usually pays, but do you have knowledge about it please share , I have a lot of content here on the romance section, that I want to upload there, so please help!!!
Please don't send WhatsApp again, I don't usually use it, just let's chat here, if you have any confident info, I will call you or text,

Can you start with website now? It is www. profilepalaver..com or is it after you get paid, the guy you saw our chat earlier said I should wait till I paid him, so what do you suggest, if yours is better or much affordable, I will stick with you. You can drop your account details on my whatssap or text message, so that I will save it ahead, til I get money, how much will you charge for everything? 1.change from .con to .com2. Register with AdSense, and the login email into the blogger is password is don't put bracket there oh!!!
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by lukui: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Have you bought the domain?

No, what is domain, how and where did they used to buy it? Please reply abeg
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by chinavs9ja(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
lukui:

No, what is domain, how and where did they used to buy it? Please reply abeg
I will need to discuss with you on the phone for better explanation
Re: Help Me To Redesign My Website by chinavs9ja(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
lukui:

Also how am I going to be getting traffic is it by adverts or by people? And how will I be getting paid, because I heard that google AdSense usually pays, but do you have knowledge about it please share , I have a lot of content here on the romance section, that I want to upload there, so please help!!!
Please don't send WhatsApp again, I don't usually use it, just let's chat here, if you have any confident info, I will call you or text,

Can you start with website now? It is www. profilepalaver..com or is it after you get paid, the guy you saw our chat earlier said I should wait till I paid him, so what do you suggest, if yours is better or much affordable, I will stick with you. You can drop your account details on my whatssap or text message, so that I will save it ahead, til I get money, how much will you charge for everything? 1.change from .con to .com2. Register with AdSense, and the login email into the blogger is ylukman42@gmail.com, password is (yusuflukman) don't put bracket there oh!!!
Let's talk on phone

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fund My Facebook For Ads And Link My Paypal / Sora Seo 2 Blogger Premium Template / Cd Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.