Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,407 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Do I Stage International Standard Boxing And Wrestling In Nigeria? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do I Stage International Standard Boxing And Wrestling In Nigeria? (371 Views)

The Best Of African Combat Sport | Dambe And Wrestling (pictures) / Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch / Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stage International Standard Boxing And Wrestling In Nigeria? by TourismMan(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Based on my field of study, I really want to impact tourism sector greatly in the country. One of the plans I have in mind is to stage world class boxing/wrestling here in Nigeria. And to be frank, I have no idea of how it's organized in the first place.

Gurus in the house, please can you share from your wealth of knowledge and experiences?

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Stage International Standard Boxing And Wrestling In Nigeria? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
TourismMan:
Based on my field of study, I really want to impact tourism sector greatly in the country. One of the plans I have in mind is to stage world class boxing/wrestling here in Nigeria. And to be frank, I have no idea of how it's organized in the first place.

Gurus in the house, please can you share from your wealth of knowledge and experiences?

Thank you.
you will tour the north and east to get more knowledge about local wrestling or better still check lagos they do organize "dembe" tournaments under the bridge
Re: How Do I Stage International Standard Boxing And Wrestling In Nigeria? by TourismMan(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
you will tour the north and east to get more knowledge about local wrestling or better still check lagos they do organize "dembe" tournaments under the bridge

I mean bringing down those foreign wrestlers in the likes of John Cena, Baptista etc and stage them live here in the country.

Hmmmmm.

What a dream!

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 etc, can this be on front page?

(1) (Reply)

Football Gossip: Lallana, Emery, Mourinho, Allegri, Haaland, Saliba, Alena / Kylian Mbappe: Real Madrid Boss Zidane Upsets PSG With 'dream Move' Comment / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Been Recruited By Ac Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.