Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How To Root A Samsung Phone Automatically - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root A Samsung Phone Automatically (627 Views)

Phone Automatically Install Mx Takatak App After Deleting / "I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady / My Phone Automatically Switches To Vibration On It's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Root A Samsung Phone Automatically by Alexcore: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Here I'd like to share with you guys how to easily root your Samsung smartphone. It's obvious that many people brick their devices while trying to get it rooted, but I hereby sharing the simple tricks to get your Samsung device rooted.
All you need to do is to know the exact model of your smartphone and get this little file here and follow the instruction carefully. here is little guide and the file you need:
http://coregsmcare.com.ng/category/samsung-root-files/
Kindly share with your friends if you find this guide helpful thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Text Message Delays? / Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Expected To Launch Between April And June / Realme X50m 5G Now Available For Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.