Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies (2123 Views)

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians / Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / Why Are Some Bosses Heartless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Many unsuspecting persons have fallen victims of the antics of terrible business owners - working without being paid, unjustifiable salary reduction, terrible working conditions, sack without explanation etc. Please, if you have use Nairaland as a medium to expose them (anonymously). If you have proofs of any kind, upload it for people to see and know the types of people they are, and their shitty organizations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Parked
Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
I think it'll just be easier to name good companies.

Where person go start to dey type names of shitty companies from?

5 Likes

Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Robisky001(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Brb
Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2019
It's hard to prove an evidence against such employers even when you are being cheated.

Let everyone just move on. We will still meet in the future, and pay them back in their own coin.

2 Likes

Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by solmusdesigns: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2019
how many naija company aint shitty
Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Godson214(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Glory osei companies
Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Mustack: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2019
How many of them we should start with including Indian coy
Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Oluwatosean(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2019
This is naija... Shit dey everywhere.
Just brush your coat and move on
Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by figoperch: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2019
This describes some organisations.

Lies, eye service and falsehood have become so entrenched and institutionalised in some organisations that any attempt to do things the right way earns you the tag of a rebel.

1 Like

Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by seunmohmoh(f): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dem full everywhere.
Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Came4amod: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
I don't need to expose them .. I am working hard to shame them when next we meet .. and God has been faithful .. grin

1 Like

Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by naijadrivablog: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
cool
Wake me when it makes FP and I will spill the beans.
Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Hier(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
Parked

Mr Man! Where is your particulars and why are you driving at this time of the day!
Re: Expose Wicked Bosses And Shitty Companies by Hier(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:
cool

Wake me when it makes FP and I will spill the beans.

I tayad of eating spilled beans, let try akara

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Am 20 Years Old In Need Of A Job Applied To A Couple Factories No Luck / Uba Salary For Freshers / Apm Terminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.