Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] (35239 Views)

Video: Vegetable Seller Spotted Washing Vegetables With Gutter Water / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / Lady Washes Plates With Gutter Water By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by seniormallam(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
so the mumu taking the pictures cannot enter there and slap that idiot, thereafter drag him to the environmental guyz
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Hookupbase(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Aboki best Style of Neatness grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by greatbrian(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
feldido:
Na today you know?

Suya is worse... Just imagine all the processes it passes before you buy it couple say dem no de bath grin

Now you are making me salivate for suya this evening.
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
See the level of hatred for the north by those same people who will be the first to shout blame the individual not people when the table is turn around ����������
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin. Hausa kwenu

Hausa kwenu

Hause ezuwekwenu ooo

Danboro kawai, Hausa ban ankali walahi.

May Allah punish that boy, Allah said don't give what you can't accept. Hope dix useless boy also eat from this carrot?
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Correcton(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
We dnt need to abuse anyone or tribes because of this stupidity man, it can happen to any tribe, so only him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by feldido(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
rukz:
God bless this day!!!.

The last time I saw your moniker was when you posted your pre wedding pix. ......I don't know what happen, I just forgot your username. Thank God I saw you online.....

Baba I desperately need your help...how were you able to quit betting for life?. I have been struggling with it for the past 3 years now. I swear I have lost close to 800k for the past couple of years. Pls help me sir.

Betting is making me look like a failure in life......ejor sir, I beg you in the name of Almighty God, pls help me with how you did it.

I swear I'm no longer interested in getting back my losses, I just wanna quit...

I might end up committing suicide if I don't do away with this dream killing habit before this year rolls away.

Haaa... So sorry to hear about your trouble fighting the gambling spirit, send me a whatsapp chat.
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by rotile247(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Forrumboi:
Na the kind of water they themselves use... So to him, he did nothing wrong

But he lied when asked where he got the water
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Kayharry(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I have said it before that North is one of the major problems in Nigeria
every country
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Stop buying fruits from this Abokis

1 Share

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by nedekid: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Why are this Northern seller wicked?
Will he die if he uses clean water?

This people eh. So backward, no difference from them and cows
I remember those days in the late 70ties to early 80ties when we go on holidays to UK. It was British calidonia or Nigeria airways. The plane sometimes will stop at kano to pick up passengers.
You had better use the loo before its gets to kano if not. Once those ajoki get on the flight, they shit all over the toilet seat, floor etc. They do not believe in flushing.
Amazingly when you get to UK. Na rolls royce with NPN number plate de pick them.
Same thing while doing nysc in aba. The aboki coppers will shit and refuse to flush. It caused a huge fight with one Yoruba boy who insisted the aboki must get water and flush but the aboki copper said he will not and insisted there was noting wrong if Lagos boy flushes it for him. No be small fight that morning at the coppers lodge.
Fulani Hausa aboki culture is different jare. To this malam gutter water is bottled water to them.
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Gideoniteprime4: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
that word is spelt HERE and not hear grandpa tongue tongue
how man MILLIONS has ``HERE`` put in your kiddies account?
broke GRANDMA

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by notoriousbabe: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

how man MILLIONS has ``HERE`` put in your kiddies account?
broke GRANDMA
e pain am. Olodo tongue tongue
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Gideoniteprime4: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
e pain am. Olodo tongue tongue

why are you revealing your surname to me?

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yoruba I guess
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by mechanics(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lolz, the seller was confused with the question.
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Thisis2raw(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
nedekid:

I remember those days in the late 70ties to early 80ties when we go on holidays to UK. It was British calidonia or Nigeria airways. The plane sometimes will stop at kano to pick up passengers.
You had better use the loo before its gets to kano if not. Once those ajoki get on the flight, they shit all over the toilet seat, floor etc. They do not believe in flushing.
Amazingly when you get to UK. Na rolls royce with NPN number plate de pick them.
Same thing while doing nysc in aba. The aboki coppers will shit and refuse to flush. It caused a huge fight with one Yoruba boy who insisted the aboki must get water and flush but the aboki copper said he will not and insisted there was noting wrong if Lagos boy flushes it for him. No be small fight that morning at the coppers lodge.
Fulani Hausa aboki culture is different jare. To this malam gutter water is bottled water to them.
this make sense, the people act is if been neat is a haram

1 Like

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by skyfather09(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
mii4u:
Wetin man pikin dey put for mouth ehn
what you dont know wont kill ya
Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by Primequest: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2019
We must set the standard for all on way and methods to sell food in our space. Anybody and not just come and poison us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] by quintessence007(f): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Hausas are so damn dirty. Jezzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things A Man Should Eat Everyday / I Find It Difficult To Sleep / Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.