Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes (765 Views)

Should Churches Ditch Projector Screens And Bring Back The Hymnal Books? / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by skydancer: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello guys, I just finished working on app with over 500 melodies/tunes of top catholic hymns worldwide. If you like to sing hymns, you should definitely download now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.robosyslive.hymnstar

All hymns in Nigerian Catholic Hymn Book are also included.

Any feedback will be well appreciated

1 Like

Re: Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by otipoju(m): 12:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Very good app. I am impressed
Re: Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by skydancer: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2019
otipoju:
Very good app. I am impressed
Thanks man, all feedback are highly welcome. I'd also love if you could drop a review for us, thanks.
Re: Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by otipoju(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2019
skydancer:

Thanks man, all feedback are highly welcome. I'd also love if you could drop a review for us, thanks.

I will. Am not Catholic but attended a Catholic school for 3 years. Mass was always beautiful for me
Re: Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by skydancer: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
otipoju:

I will. Am not Catholic but attended a Catholic school for 3 years. Mass was always beautiful for me
Wow impressive, come back na
Re: Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by otipoju(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
skydancer:

Wow impressive, come back na

Na. I be Cele man. But The catholic church will always be dear to me. Many good memories between 10 and 13.
Re: Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by skydancer: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
otipoju:

Na. I be Cele man. But The catholic church will always be dear to me. Many good memories between 10 and 13.
OK it's all good. Please do refer to any catholic friends you have, would still be good if you visit us once a while maybe on special mass days?
Re: Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by otipoju(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
skydancer:

OK it's all good. Please do refer to any catholic friends you have, would still be good if you visit us once a while maybe on special mass days?

Actually i am thinking of starting to attend a catholic church for tge next six months here in Atlanta. My Cele people at a parish i attend are falling my hand with their politics and i think i need to give them some space so i can focus on the things that matter.
Re: Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by skydancer: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
otipoju:

Actually i am thinking of starting to attend a catholic church for tge next six months here in Atlanta. My Cele people at a parish i attend are falling my hand with their politics and i think i need to give them some space so i can focus on the things that matter.
Yay, please do, and if you do, please share the app with some members. I believe there're lots of Nigerian Catholics in Atlanta too, do you like benedictions (did you have the chance to attend one?) I'm just curious about your personality, as I love chants myself.
Re: Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes by skydancer: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Made top second trending on Google Play yesterday yaay...

Thank you for all the great positive reviews and feedback!

Still available free for download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.robosyslive.hymnstar

(1) (Reply)

Beware: Giving To These "Poor" Persons Is Not Encouraged In The Bible / Shocking: Man Calls Out Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy Church Over Fake Miracles / Why Did Jesus' Disciples Die In A Miserable Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.