Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State (421 Views)

�BOOM Sights From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally Happening Now In Ek / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) / Governor Wike Dancing At NAFEST 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State by Businext: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2019
After hours at the hospital I decided to chill at the on going NAFEST

Some highlights were seeing-
The governor HE Obaseki, deputy Comrade Shaibu, house of rep man Dr Ogbeide-Ihama, Chief Runsewe

Gentle Jack led Rivers entourage
Tuface performed without any hassle
I guess free shows don't attract any issues
People went around peacefully and orderly
I could relate to almost all the states having had one business or the other in many

Nigeria is blessed

The military performed
They sang songs that took us down memory lane
The security was lit

Nigeria was well represented

I bought one fantastic doughnut

Parking was organised
I saw the double deck bus I hope to ride soon
The events continue all week long

I hope business people make good profits
I pray there will be no issues of theft, fire and thuggery

I pray Nigeria truly unites
It was great
Enjoy the pictures

Lalalisticlala
Other mods I beg I no know you na
Front page pleasssssseee

#NigeriaGoodPeopleGreatNation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State by Businext: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2019
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State by Businext: 12:45am On Oct 22, 2019
More...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State by Businext: 12:46am On Oct 22, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State by Businext: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2019
More...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State by Businext: 12:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Please bear with me with these pictures
They are many and I was not in top form taking them
But it was great

#sayNoToHate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State by IME1: 12:52am On Oct 22, 2019
shocked

Kudos
Re: Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Drop the ones you snapped.
Re: Sights From The Ongoing NAFEST 2019 Hosted By Edo State by Ceoking6: 3:50am On Oct 22, 2019
This is what you expect the photographer alexreport to cover but no na to sell award to every D!ck and Harry killing the masses

(1) (Reply)

High Court Sets Aside Arrest Warrant Against Adoke, Etete / Nigerian Army Women Corps Blazing The Trail In Professionalism / Tinubu Can Be A Hero Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.