Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

M - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / M (2348 Views)

One Chance: Lessons From My Experience / How Syndicate Defrauded Folorunso Alakija / Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by uncastableodd(f): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2019
Jj
Re: M by uncastableodd(f): 1:47am On Oct 22, 2019
G
Re: M by uncastableodd(f): 1:58am On Oct 22, 2019
The
Re: M by pocohantas(f): 2:49am On Oct 22, 2019
So many allegations like this against them, after all the noise, it will still die down. Few years later, we are back again to the matter.

All this na because some Ogas at the top have collected bribe- like I rightly suspected.

Seeing that tea, I know it. It is still in circulation, they claim it reduces tummy fat and all.

Sorry about the loss of your son. May his gentle soul continue to rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: M by uncastableodd(f): 2:56am On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:
So many allegations like this against them, after all the noise, it will still die down. Few years later, we are back again to the matter.

All this na because some Ogas at the top have collected bribe- like I rightly suspected.

Seeing that tea, I know it. It is still in circulation, they claim it reduces tummy fat and all.

Sorry about the loss of your son. May his gentle soul continue to rest in peace.

Thank you brother. Thank you so much. I hope you can help share this link in different section because I just registered this account and there is a limit to what I can do. There is a thread about this family and hope you can help the youths looking out for works not to fall into this kind of employment.
Re: M by uncastableodd(f): 2:58am On Oct 22, 2019
The first time I asked from my boss where this tea is manufactured, she said USA.

I waited for another two months and asked the same question, the woman have forgotten she mentioned USA, she said CHINA..

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: M by uncastableodd(f): 2:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Let me go and sleep. We continue from here tomorrow. Useless people
Re: M by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2019
most 'health' products are scams and will always be.
the so called slimming teas, even in the us , are mostly laxatives , nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0wKeokWUU

the FDA steers clear of them in the US

it is incidentally, a common story of several products sold in this country

the bald headed duo have simply keyed into the nigerian market

unless someone DIES and it can be tied to them, it will continue

unlike glory's madam, these ones have crossed their is and dotted their ts on the HR front
Re: M by StrikeBack(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: M by CaptainMitch: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
These guys are really heartless and make a killing from low self esteem cheesy
Re: M by uncastableodd(f): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:

instead of the moderators to give this post a wide publicity, they will not

1 Like

Re: M by proudevil: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2019
R.I.p to your son....
If this is true this company is going down, pls be careful to meet anyone outside this forum to discuss this issue, we know the power of nairaland this people are probably reading this.pls be careful..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by uncastableodd(f): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2019
proudevil:
R.I.p to your son....
If this is true this company is going down, pls be careful to meet anyone outside this forum to discuss this issue, we know the power of nairaland this people are probably reading this.pls be careful..

Bro.everything you see up there is nothing but the truth .

Thank you for your piece of advice too.
Re: M by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2019
Please accept my condolences on the demise of your son.If you have physical evidence of these attrocities or witnesses that could corroborate your allegations,them the company can be sued to court.
Re: M by uncastableodd(f): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2019
orbitalgis:
Please accept my condolences on the demise of your son.If you have physical evidence of these attrocities or witnesses that could corroborate your allegations,them the company can be sued to court.

I have all the evidences bro.even mere looking st their products can jail them .

The fact that their products like the slimtea and flat tummy tea don't have NAFDAC approval can nail them .
Re: M by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Following this thread..........

1 Like

Re: M by Flowxx: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
post=83489954:

Anty, abeg watin I do you self...?
Re: M by DeriNwamamatene: 2:52am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
post=83489954:
[/s]
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 3:17am On Oct 27, 2019
uncastableodd:

Thank you brother. Thank you so much. I hope you can help share this link in different section because I just registered this account and there is a limit to what I can do. There is a thread about this family and hope you can help the youths looking out for works not to fall into this kind of employment.

Brother ke. She is female.
Nigeria! Scammers everywhere. In Naija if there is possibility it could be a scam, IT IS A SCAM!
Re: M by Jabioro: 3:54am On Oct 27, 2019
The funny things,no one will investigated all this allegations,the NAFDAC and other relevant related agency who are santions/mandated to monitor and levy or stop the company operation until all requirements are met has gone to sleep, Nigeria Labour has gone to oblivion party..
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2019
uncastableodd:

instead of the moderators to give this post a wide publicity, they will not

They will not because they haven’t heard the other side’s story

2 Likes

Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2019
uncastableodd:
The first time I asked from my boss where this tea is manufactured, she said USA.

I waited for another two months and asked the same question, the woman have forgotten she mentioned USA, she said CHINA..

LWKMD

Maybe the producers moved to US or maybe they changed manufacturers. Like I said, the other side’s story
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Jabioro:
The funny things,no one will investigated all this allegations,the NAFDAC and other relevant related agency who are santions/mandated to monitor and levy or stop the company operation until all requirements are met has gone to sleep, Nigeria Labour has gone to oblivion party..

U forget u r in Naija. Money will change hands and that will be the end of that

1 Like

Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2019
thelastorca:
most 'health' products are scams and will always be.
the so called slimming teas, even in the us , are mostly laxatives , nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0wKeokWUU

the FDA steers clear of them in the US

it is incidentally, a common story of several products sold in this country

the bald headed duo have simply keyed into the nigerian market

unless someone DIES and it can be tied to them, it will continue

unlike glory's madam, these ones have crossed their is and dotted their ts on the HR front

In Naija it is known by all that everybody is trying to scam everybody. So if u get scammed don’t say u didn’t know
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
Lalasticlala
Seun

This will NEVER make front page. Stop wasting your time
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:

U wonder if karma exists - most of them live very well then transfer wealth to their heirs
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2019
proudevil:
R.I.p to your son....

Going down my ass. U forget this is Naija
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
orbitalgis:

Sue to court? You forget this is Naija. Give the judge some money and the case will be adjourned ad infinitum or bribe investigating police and files will disappear
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
uncastableodd:

I have all the evidences bro.even mere looking st their products can jail them .

The fact that their products like the slimtea and flat tummy tea don't have NAFDAC approval can nail them .

My uncle works at NAFDAC. If u only knew. Naija is a joke
Re: M by CaptainMitch: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good education in a nice country is enough to get your heirs a quality life.
CanadaOrBust:

U wonder if karma exists - most of them live very well then transfer wealth to their heirs
Re: M by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement died Months before I got called to the Nigeria Bar.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

My contact is on my signature
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Good education in a nice country is enough to get your heirs a quality life.

Not necessarily. All those Nigerians u read being jailed in US, UK, etc for scamming had good education in nice country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dad Slaps And Stab A Female Dr For Wasting His Child's Blood / Boy Who Stole Yahoo-yahoo Ring Asked To Kill A Baby Before Ring Can Be Removed / Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.