Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

M - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / M (2340 Views)

One Chance: Lessons From My Experience / How Syndicate Defrauded Folorunso Alakija / Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement died Months before I got called to the Nigeria Bar.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

My contact is on my signature

Can u come to Lagos?
BTW remember to always count your blessings. There are young men just like u with nothing PLUS also crippled or blind or both. Then there are very wealthy, healthy people who committed suicide
Re: M by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yes Sir I can come to Lagos. Please consider me . You can reach me on the number on my signature. Hoping to hear from you.

CanadaOrBust:

Can u come to Lagos?
BTW remember to always count your blessings. There are young men just like u with nothing PLUS also crippled or blind or both. Then there are very wealthy, healthy people who committed suicide
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

Yes Sir I can come to Lagos. Please consider me . You can reach me on the number on my signature. Hoping to hear from you.

You’d definitely hear from me

1 Like

Re: M by CaptainMitch: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
People get into crime mostly as a result of greed, good and cultured upbringing will set you straight for life.
CanadaOrBust:

Not necessarily. All those Nigerians u read being jailed in US, UK, etc for scamming had good education in nice country
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
People get into crime mostly as a result of greed, good and cultured upbringing will set you straight for life.

Not necessarily. If you take a mentality considered quite normal in 9ja to some countries you’d end up in jail. U don’t have a monopoly on “good and cultured upbringing”
Re: M by CaptainMitch: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
What's an example of a normal Nigerian mentality?
CanadaOrBust:

Not necessarily. If you take a mentality considered quite normal in 9ja to some countries you’d end up in jail. U don’t have a monopoly on “good and cultured upbringing”
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
What's an example of a normal Nigerian mentality?

Like fucking a girl after she’s previously said no then reluctantly gave in after your intense persistence - “rape”. Or trying to dash officials money or favors - “bribe”
Re: M by CaptainMitch: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
I don't think I would term rape as a normal habit, every enlightened person should know better, it's not in my place to offer bribes, I only tip after a job well-done
CanadaOrBust:

Like fucking a girl after she’s previously said no then reluctantly gave in after your intense persistence - “rape”. Or trying to dash officials money or favors - “bribe”
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I don't think I would term rape as a normal habit, every enlightened person should know better, it's not in my place to offer bribes, I only tip after a job well-done

HYPOCRITE. The “rape” is in quotes because it is not really rape - it is NORMAL in Nigeria for a girl to say no initially. 2nd one, you are about to miss a $1000 flight and someone is delaying u with a “thorough search” while others are walking right through after giving N500. HYPOCRITE pretending he didn’t grow up in 9ja.
Re: M by CaptainMitch: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
You do not have to sound condescending to pass your point across, goodday.
CanadaOrBust:

HYPOCRITE. The “rape” is in quotes because it is not really rape - it is NORMAL in Nigeria for a girl to say no initially. 2nd one, you are about to miss a $1000 flight and someone is delaying u with a “thorough search” while others are walking right through after giving N500. HYPOCRITE pretending he didn’t grow up in 9ja.
Re: M by CanadaOrBust: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
You do not have to sound condescending to pass your point across, goodday.

Saying the truth is not condescending. The truth is YOU ARE a hypocrite
Re: M by CaptainMitch: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ok, thank you
CanadaOrBust:

Saying the truth is not condescending. The truth is YOU ARE a hypocrite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ehya! Pray For Those That Have Taken The Vaccine. / Nigerian slayqueen Mysteriously Dies, Friends Say She Was Used By yahoo guys. / See More Photos Of AKSU Student, Idara Gold, In Viral Leaked Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.