Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again (441 Views)

“i’ve Slept With A IndecentStar” – Don Jazzy Reveals / "I've Slept With A IndecentStar" - Don Jazzy Reveals / Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again by Forummod: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello Guys,

I saw this Tweet and I decided to bring the question here for you all.

She use to be an Ashawo, Olosho, Runs Girl, IndecentStar before but now she don repent oooo.

No lie oo

Can You Marry The Person?
Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments
Always Visit Bazefor9ja.Com For Latest Music, Video, Entertainment, Tutorials, Free Browsing Cheats and Lots More Visit here https://bazefor9ja.com
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again by Mutemenot(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Ashawo no dey repent. Even in repentance her past is still with her like a ghost
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again by tayebest(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Mutemenot:
Ashawo no dey repent. Even in repentance her past is still with her like a ghost

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again by donbachi(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2019
The videos did not repent
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again by iPrevail(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2019
Don't let anyone fool you with "repentance".. Our pasts will always remain a part of us. You can't escape the consequences.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Forummod:
Hello Guys,

I saw this Tweet and I decided to bring the question here for you all.

She use to be an Ashawo, Olosho, Runs Girl, IndecentStar before but now she don repent oooo.

No lie oo

Can You Marry The Person?
Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments
Always Visit Bazefor9ja.Com For Latest Music, Video, Entertainment, Tutorials, Free Browsing Cheats and Lots More Visit here https://bazefor9ja.com
so sad her past will continue to hurt her. It's God that change people and not humans.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again by Forummod: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Used To Be A IndecentStar But Now A Born-again by Forummod: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan & Davido Vs Naira Marley & Wizkid – Which Team Do You Think Is Stronger / Sarima Happiness _08108563539 / Homeless 8-year Old Nigerian Boy To Be Featured In Paramount Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.