Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

See How Beauitful The Lome International Airport, Togo Is - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How Beauitful The Lome International Airport, Togo Is (678 Views)

Relocating To Lome Togo / Coronavirus: 23 Nigerian Returnees Arrive Seme Border From Lome / Togo’s Lome Port Overtakes Apapa Wharf As West Africa’s Leading Container Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Beauitful The Lome International Airport, Togo Is by olamideyelo: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2019
I passed by the Lome International airport on my way to and from Chad, I and I spent some time window shopping and exploring the beautiful airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUva84CrPw

Do tell me what you think
Re: See How Beauitful The Lome International Airport, Togo Is by olamideyelo: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Nigerian airports are not entirely bad, we have beautiful airports too they are just not maintained.
channelads:
Just Togo o. Nigeria is doomed!

Take your business to the next level with social media Promotions. Check my siggy for contact
Re: See How Beauitful The Lome International Airport, Togo Is by olamideyelo: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2019
That was why I said beautiful but not properly maintained
channelads:

Beautiful what!?

I was in MMIA II the other day, you can't step into the rest room because it was filled with water !! The floor be like swimming pool! embarassed
Dirty water as a matter of fact my dear

Take your business to the next level with social media Promotions. Check my siggy for contact

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HORRIFIC END Essex Lorry Deaths – 39 Migrants ‘found Naked And Foaming.. / Voyage To London / Drone Coverage Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.