Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / closed (1038 Views)

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / 52k Bank Job Or 40k Teaching Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by DenreleDave(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Closed
Re: closed by 1stKing: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2019
RIP in advance bro.

Mine is 2017 and am not giving up.

5 Likes

Re: closed by Amanee(f): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Remove fear from your life and you'll go far indeed. Don't burden yourself with over ambitious expectations because most times, things work out when you least plan it.

1 Like

Re: closed by angeljanelee(f): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
DenreleDave:
Dear Business men & women, employees and employers,

I write this with a heavy heart. It annoys me to see graduate of 5 years ago still looking for a job.. It's so frustrating sir/ma. With the way I'm seeing graduate with no job sef, to even finish school sef dey fear me now...
Imagine, I'm in final for a degree (banking and finance ) and will be going for service next year.. I cannot graduate and comman be lamenting no job, no business, no money ooooooo..
Never never never....

Abeg make una give me hustle/business ideas,
I know some of you that will read this post are already established, Pls offer me a help. I'm just a guy in my mid 20's that wants to survive and take care of my family especially mum n younger siblings.

Here in school, I do assignment and registration for students so as to survive and send some money home for mum. Bliv me, it's so tasking & frustrating but what is the essence of having even little and u can't send it home help. It is so frustrating dt I don't live like normal student d parent send money too, rather I send money home from the little I hustle.

There is this babe wey I dey toast sef but she just dey tell me say make I graduate and find a purpose for my life then she might consider me... Honestly I love her courage, she is very smart n wise.. Her response even fired me up to get more ideas, not for her oo but for my own life and family

Guys Oya abeg start giving me hustle ideas, writing my final semester exam Banking & finance, I will be seating for Options and futures paper soon.. U can't imagine how options and futures is tough and yet one will now be lamenting for jobs.. No I can't

I can't graduate and lament, never never never

Oya Pls guys... TRUST me, I am a real hustler. I don't joke with business that feeds me.. I'm honest and diligent

Cc: Lalasticala AstroG funmisticqueen Adaibeku angeljanelee HarunaWest

Mod, front page Pls, I bliv there are lot of ideas and helpers here

My dear, just be consistent with the job section here and you can Google "indeed.com" and see recent job openings... Good luck and God bless your hustle dear

I would still advice you to get a skill to give you advantage in your job search

1 Like

Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
angeljanelee:

My dear, just be consistent with the job section here and you can Google "indeed.com" and see recent job openings... Good luck and God bless your hustle dear

I would still advice you to get a skill to give you advantage in your job search

Thank you so much. If I get a better state for service, thinking of learning cyber security or programming during service
Re: closed by HarunaWest(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

I write this with a heavy heart. It annoys me to see graduate of 5 years ago still looking for a job.. It's so frustrating sir/ma. With the way I'm seeing graduate with no job sef, to even finish school sef dey fear me now...
Imagine, I'm in final for a degree (banking and finance ) and will be going for service next year.. I cannot graduate and comman be lamenting no job, no business, no money ooooooo..
Never never never....

I know some of you that will read this post are already established, Pls offer me a help. I'm just a guy in my mid 20's that wants to survive and take care of my family especially mum n younger siblings.

Here in school, I do assignment and registration for students so as to survive and send some money home for mum. Bliv me, it's so tasking & frustrating but what is the essence of having even little and u can't send it home help. It is so frustrating dt I don't live like normal student d parent send money too, rather I send money home from the little I hustle.

There is this babe wey I dey toast sef but she just dey tell me say make I graduate and find a purpose for my life then she might consider me... Honestly I love her courage, she is very smart n wise.. Her response even fired me up to get more ideas, not for her oo but for my own life and family

Guys Oya abeg start giving me hustle ideas, writing my final semester exam Banking & finance, I will be seating for Options and futures paper soon.. U can't imagine how options and futures is tough and yet one will now be lamenting for jobs.. No I can't

Oya Pls guys... TRUST me, I am a real hustler. I don't joke with business that feeds me.. I'm honest and diligent

ok....Are you a 2.1 candidate?
Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
HarunaWest:
ok....Are you a 2.1 candidate?
Yes.... Rooted 2.1 by God grace... Na foundation spoil first class for person
Re: closed by HarunaWest(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

Yes.... Rooted 2.1 by God grace... Na foundation spoil first class for person
lol..sorry sha...U studying a nice course with prospects..Try and become a member of CIBN before the end of your NYSC year..PM me
Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
HarunaWest:

lol..sorry sha...U studying a nice course with prospects..Try and become a member of CIBN before the end of your NYSC year..PM me

I don't have interest in CiBn, I still have interest for ICAN but no more.. I feel like diversifing into programming and more IT stuff..I will pm you sir.

Moreover I school in kano sef.. Bayero University
Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
HarunaWest:

I just dm you
Re: closed by Luizkid(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
..With the way all these undergraduates dey shout suicide anyhow, I advise make una do am earlier o, no stress even going for service cos with the situation after that, last last una go still do am.
Re: closed by respect80(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Since this "I will kill myself" has become the new trend now, oya OP, if you don't kill yourself, I will kill myself o

Meanwhile, just believe better days ahead bro sometimes life offer just what you don't expect so try to always be positive.
Re: closed by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Never never never....

glad to see you are better jumping from thread to threads

(1) (Reply)

Ever Fresh Confectionery Nig Ltd Vacancy(workers Needed) / Nde Employment / Help Validate Interview Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.