Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available (983 Views)

Primary And Secondary Teachers Urgently Needed,, Accommodation It's Available / Teachers Needed, Accommodation Available / Teachers Are Urgently Needed, Accommodation Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by Judith2021: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Teachers that are willing and ready to build up a school are needed in a starting school..
Accommodation it's available
Applicant must posses a minimum of ssce
Salary for now it's 20000..but there is room for increment..
Interested applicant can call or Whatsapp me on 09076488329
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by jibovico(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Location please
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by Truvelisback(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Location.
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by GeneraVieve: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Location?
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by gentlestdude(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2022
jibovico:
Location please
if the name of the school is A1 divine brain field academy, then please run for your life as fast as you can, if you have your mental health to protect don't even try to attempt it.

first of all, you are going to be employed by a narcissistic sociopath who only wants poverty stricken teachers, if you are slightly fresh the other farmer-looking teachers will gang up against you to always put you in the bad books of the narcissist HM.

secondly, you are going thousand of miles away from civilization to live in the worst town,strike that,worst village,strike that,worst settlement you can ever imagine, a scanty village that have not seen electricity in the past 5 years and no hope for even next 10 years because according to them the witches in the area don't want light in their village, you can never see good food to eat, crazy village with fishermen,fish smell and white sand everywhere except the express road that pass through there, trust me after walking for one week the muscles in your leg will become strong like iron. Only good thing about that village is the free access to the nice beach there but then no be beach person go chop.

thirdly and the one that will fück with your mental health is the accomodation, oh my God even the poorest man on earth should not live in that kind of place, you will be taken to a barrack (face me I face you house with over 200 local people in the compound), all fishermen and dirty as fück, with their 'ijebu' language, the smell from outside the compound is enough to kill you talkless of entering the compound with children pooing everywhere and anywhere, a single tattered room assigned to you, where you will be expected to sleep on those small single bed flat mattress with another teacher, yes two grown up adult on the smallest mattress size, and it is bug infested, the mosquitoes that you will meet there will give you not only malaria but HIV and COVID.

if you have lost all hope in life like the miserable 'Master Williams' (the supposedly assistant HM who enjoys suffering like eating shawarma,he takes his frustration on the innocent pupils and beats them as if they are the cause of his misfortune, I couldn't stand him hitting those little kids like that) then you can go for the job.

PS despite all the red flags I saw I only took the job because I wanted to enjoy the cool beach for a month and leave, but I couldn't use 2 weeks lol before I japa.

I believe the new set of teachers employed in February have japa that's why they always post this useless vacancy almost every month.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by gentlestdude(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2022
GeneraVieve:
Location?
run for your life
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by gentlestdude(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Location.
run for your life

1 Like

Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by jibovico(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:
if the name of the school is A1 divine brain field academy, then please run for your life as fast as you can, if you have your mental health to protect don't even try to attempt it.

first of all, you are going to be employed by a narcissistic sociopath who only wants poverty stricken teachers, if you are slightly fresh the other farmer-looking teachers will gang up against you to always put you in the bad books of the narcissist HM.

secondly, you are going thousand of miles away from civilization to live in the worst town,strike that,worst village,strike that,worst settlement you can ever imagine, a scanty village that have not seen electricity in the past 5 years and no hope for even next 10 years because according to them the witches in the area don't want light in their village, you can never see good food to eat, crazy village with fishermen,fish smell and white sand everywhere except the express road that pass through there, trust me after walking for one week the muscles in your leg will become strong like iron. Only good thing about that village is the free access to the nice beach there but then no be beach person go chop.

thirdly and the one that will fück with your mental health is the accomodation, oh my God even the poorest man on earth should not live in that kind of place, you will be taken to a barrack (face me I face you house with over 200 local people in the compound), all fishermen and dirty as fück, with their 'ijebu' language, the smell from outside the compound is enough to kill you talkless of entering the compound with children pooing everywhere and anywhere, a single tattered room assigned to you, where you will be expected to sleep on those small single bed flat mattress with another teacher, yes two grown up adult on the smallest mattress size, and it is bug infested, the mosquitoes that you will meet there will give you not only malaria but HIV and COVID.

if you have lost all hope in life like the miserable 'Master Williams' (the supposedly assistant HM who enjoys suffering like eating shawarma,he takes his frustration on the innocent pupils and beats them as if they are the cause of his misfortune, I couldn't stand him hitting those little kids like that) then you can go for the job.

PS despite all the red flags I saw I only took the job because I wanted to enjoy the cool beach for a month and leave, but I couldn't use 2 weeks lol before I japa.

I believe the new set of teachers employed in February have japa that's why they always post this useless vacancy almost every month.

Thank you very much for your insightful exposition. You're a lifesaver. Thank you once more.

2 Likes

Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by youngblaq: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2022
jibovico:

Thank you very much for your insightful exposition. You're a lifesaver. Thank you once more.

Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by youngblaq: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:

Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by Judith2021: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Teachers that are willing and ready to build up a school are needed in a starting school..
Salary for now it's 20000..but there is room for increment.
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by TheWolfen(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:

Lol
You really expose their yansh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by Judith2021: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2022
Salary for now it's 20000..but there is room for increment
Re: Teachers Urgently Needed Accommodation Available by HUSTLER001: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Judith2021:
Salary for now it's 20000..but there is room for increment
You must be sick upstairs to post things like this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Npower Stream 2: Physical Verification, And Deployment Will Be Communicated / Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering / Hi Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.