Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) (537 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Speaks At Ijaw Elders Forum(photos) / President Buhari Speaks At The World Economic Forum (Photos) / The Moment President Buhari Arrives Jordan For World Economic Forum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) by ogbetaNews(f): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2019
President Buhari has arrived Sochi Russia ahead of the Russia-Africa Economic Forum starting today October 22nd.

President Buhari was received by the Mayor of Sochi, Anatoly Pakhomov, and other Russian Government Officials.

A statement released by the presidency says the summit would focus on exploring and expanding opportunities in security, trade and investment, science and technology, and gas production.

During the summit, President Buhari will meet with President Vladimir Putin of Russia to further strengthen relations between Nigeria and Russia.

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/president-buhari-arrives-russia-ahead.html

Re: President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) by seankafor(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Long live the president
Long live Nigeria cool
Re: President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Okay..

To totally do away with erectile dysfunction (ED) as well as rapid expulsion see signature.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2019
seankafor:
Long live the president
Long live Nigeria cool

5 yrs ago , one guy told me . their elder statesmen are so wise that they knew baba is not fit , so the vice will take over if that they knew happens , that's the game plan

I saw the guy last week , I asked him how far ?

baba is now even fit enough for 3rd term sef
Re: President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) by Izuubest: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2019
How can this news bring down the price of a bag of rice in the market... Mtcheew, next!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) by seankafor(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:

5 yrs ago , one guy told me . their elder statesmen are so wise that they knew baba is not fit , so the vice will take over if that they knew happens , that's the game plan

I saw the guy last week , I asked him how far ?

baba is now even fit enough for 3rd term sef

am from owerri imo state..

Tribalism apart, I just like the president. If not for one thing, his humbleness. He isn't greedy and I believe he means well for the country.

Where the problem mainly lies is saboteurs, and common average politicians that surrounds him..not leaving out we civilians that are greedy and compromised in one way or the other.

I just like him for who he is

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Bubu, tormentor of the wailing wailers.

God bless Nigeria!!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) by IbyOneGod: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Our element of disgrace has landed
Re: President Buhari Arrives Russia Ahead Of Russia-africa Economic Forum (photos) by Mynd44: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2019

(1)

The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Confident Buhari Will Sign CAMA Bill / Lagos Island Councillor, Omoba Ojora Commissions Boreholes / Campaign Vehicle Of Kogi PDP Gov Candidate Kills Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.