Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Phone Gurus Come And Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Gurus Come And Help (878 Views)

Redmi 9t (phone Gurus Needed Here) / Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. / Aliexpress And Jumia Gurus Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Gurus Come And Help by chariisGRACE(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2019
My Itel S15 displays only the logo after I did the factory reset.
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by Lisbon1: 8:55pm On May 19, 2020
Hello. I'm about getting a gionee f103 cause I notice you use it through the mobile photography thread. How's the battery like?
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by chariisGRACE(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2020
Lisbon1:
Hello. I'm about getting a gionee f103 cause I notice you use it through the mobile photography thread. How's the battery like?

The battery is a 2400mAh - very poor.

And as for the photography thread, the camera is good but I don't think it will impress you.

I'll advice you not to go for it. get a better phone.
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by Lisbon1: 10:08pm On May 19, 2020
chariisGRACE:

The battery is a 2400mAh - very poor.

And as for the photography thread, the camera is good but I don't think it will impress you.

I'll advice you not to go for it. get a better phone.

My phone was stolen on Sunday and I don't have money to get a better phone for now. I just need a phone I can be using till I get the money for a better one. If you intend selling you, kindly let me know. Thanks
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by chariisGRACE(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2020
Lisbon1:

My phone was stolen on Sunday and I don't have money to get a better phone for now. I just need a phone I can be using till I get the money for a better one. If you intend selling you, kindly let me know. Thanks

Mine doesn't have 3G network.

how much do you intend to spend on a phone now?
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by Lisbon1: 9:42am On May 20, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Mine doesn't have 3G network.

how much do you intend to spend on a phone now?
I don't mind if it's a used phone, I don't know if I can see a used phone of atleast 1gb ram, 5'5 inches and 3000mah battery.
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by chariisGRACE(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2020
Lisbon1:

I don't mind if it's a used phone, I don't know if I can see a used phone of atleast 1gb ram, 5'5 inches and 3000mah battery.

Like how much is your budget.
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by Lisbon1: 11:35am On May 20, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Like how much is your budget.
I have 10k with me.
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by chariisGRACE(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2020
Lisbon1:

I have 10k with me.

I bought my Gionee for 10k too.
If you are in Lagos, go to computer village
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by Lisbon1: 11:43am On May 20, 2020
chariisGRACE:

I bought my Gionee for 10k too.
If you are in Lagos, go to computer village

But you said yours doesn't have 3G. This means I'll have to test it first. I live in iyana ipaja
Re: Phone Gurus Come And Help by chariisGRACE(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2020
Lisbon1:

But you said yours doesn't have 3G. This means I'll have to test it first. I live in iyana ipaja

Yes.
you have to go with your SIM card.
that was the mistake I made. not going with my sim

(1) (Reply)

Camon 12 Vs Camon 11 Camera Test/comparison / Hot!! Huawei Y9 Specs And Price / Smartphone Deals To Watch Out For On Aliexpress Black Friday And Cyber Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.