Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Secure Followers For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secure Followers For Your Business (172 Views)

Instagram Account With 1k Plus Followers For Sale @2k... Hurry Now!!! / Twitter Followers For Sale / Learn How To Get Active Instagram Followers For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure Followers For Your Business by ekaromail: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2019
1. Secure your followers on a different Social platform, "StrangeListing". Nobody prays for anything bad but individual and business accounts are getting hacked everyday, posts can be reported by haters, or you mistakenly violate a policy and Instagram will block you.

When any of the above happens, you can lose all your followers in a second. I lost my first instagram account with a huge amount of following, and some people experience this on a daily basis. So I am talking from experience.

Instagram will not listen to your reasons and pleas. Even Facebook wouldn't listen. But on "StrangeListing," we listen. We review reports and accounts closely and even hear from the account owner's side before deciding on the next line of action.

"StrangeListing" is 100% Secure and you can always contact our support team directly if you have any issues, and it will be attended to.

You might say, but I don't want to leave Instagram. True. But you might want a backup account with a good number of following, so that if things go wrong here on Instagram, your business online, will not suffer from lack on customers or engagement.

What Is StrangeListing?

"StrangeListing" is a busines & social platform like Facebook and Instagram. It has a market section for members to sell their products and services to the public. It also has a blog section for bloggers, a music streaming portal where artists can make money as people listen to their music and many more features you will discover after you signup.

The first step to securing your followers on the platform is to

1. Sign up on https://www.strangelisting.info.

2) After signing up on Strangelisting, your account will be placed on auto
follow so you have to inform your instagram followes to signup on
https://www.strangelisting.info and as they signup, they will automatically
follow your account.

People invited by other users will also follow your account automatically. And you could get up to 1 million followers as more people join.

This does not affect your instagram account. It is only a second option, or more like a back up place to secure followers, incase anything bad happens to your account.

It is also a means to grow your followers 100 times more than you currently have on Instagram, and then you have more audience to sell to.

Everything is free. You are not paying for this service. And it is a win for you and your followers.

All you need do is sign up. Your account will be placed on auto follow and you
inform your followers to join your community. Your account will also be verified.

(1) (Reply)

Get Paper Bags At Discounted Rates / Understanding The Power Of Business Books / I Buy All Forms Of Gifts Cards And Get Paid Within A Minutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.