Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Zee World Mehek Season 1 Finale Tuesday Oct 22 2019 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Mehek Season 1 Finale Tuesday Oct 22 2019 (1092 Views)

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zee World Mehek Season 1 Finale Tuesday Oct 22 2019 by Greatky7: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2019
TUESDAY ON MEHEK ��

Balwant coughs. Kanta says papa ji isn’t feeling well. He says i can’t see my kids on this trouble. Kanta says God will help us. Shaurya and Mahek sign the papers. Suvetlana says on call the real blast is something you wont have seen before. The countdown has started.
Shaurya is going somewhere. Mahek says where are you going? He says restaurant. She says in all this? Tell me where are you going? He shows the chip he put in Suvetlana’s bag. she says I will come with you. Or take police. He says no you have to stay here. she says no I will come with you. Mahek and Shauyra are in rickshaw on their way. He says I asked you not to come with me. mahek says it is dangerous there. He says don’t know suvetlana. Kanta says where is Shaurya and Mahek? They haven’t even eaten anything. She says they aren’t home. Dolly says they never tell before going. Shaurya and Mahek reach the location. They hear kids crying. Shaurya says let me go inside. He coems in and sees a phone. The kids noise is coming from it. He says Mahek.. She was fooling us. Kanta calls mahek and says please save us. Mahek says is everything okay? kanta tells her the location. Suvetlana says if you are done being James bond come on to this address. Your whole family is there. Mahek and Shaurya rush there.

READ FULL UPDATE HERE���� https://www.9jadailyfeeds.com.ng/2019/10/zee-world-mehek-season-1-finale-tuesday.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

See The Top 10 Action Movies You Should Watch / Download Black Adam 2022 Movie / Where Can I Download Lost And 24 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.