Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video (5295 Views)

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria / Man Turns Old & Spoilt Cars Into Fine Apartments, See How Inside Looks (video) / How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by thegeniusmedia: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2019
One of the weirdest things just happened in the world and it’s about a man who turned a coffin into a car and cruised in town with it to the amazement of people.

In the below video, a man dressed up the gangster style could be seen at a gas station refilling the tank of his coffin car.
People couldn’t believe their eyes when he jumped into it and drove in it like he was riding in a Roll Royce car.

This could be one of the biggest innovations ever in the world and the good thing is that he is trending on the Internet for turning a coffin into a car.

The question is Can you ride this?.......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2019/10/22/innovations-man-turns-coffin-into-a-car-and-cruizes-in-town-with-it-video/

Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by majamajic(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2019
hmmmm

and he is allowed to be using the express way

anyway he has already bought a coffin

2 Likes

Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by thesicilian: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
hmmmm

and he is allowed to be using the express way

anyway he has already bought a coffin
I knew superstitious people will definitely invade the thread to say things like this.
Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by abcee(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2019
good luck to him as cruise to hell with it
Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by BanevsJoker(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gangster style indeed. He rather looks homeless.
Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by seunmohmoh(f): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
So wrong.
Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Spooky

2 Likes

Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by 9jaBloke: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
His life
Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by projecttopics2: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
wink Wahala deh sleep iyanga go wake am

1 Like

Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by aminusodiq(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
So wrong.
hello... I'm oluwaseun by name... I realised we have alot in common... so I decided to quote u..may I meet u
Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by greatbrian(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
aminusodiq:
hello... I'm oluwaseun by name... I realised we have alot in common... so I decided to quote u..may I meet u

Mallam Aminu yane? Yaya Amarya. Regards to your wife and 6 kids
Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
greatbrian:

Chai grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video by aminusodiq(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
greatbrian:

lmao... it's a gud tyme I change my moniker... I'm actually Yoruba .... btwn .. 6kids ko... 10kids ni. solo akinde llolll

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2007/08 Ford Edge Drop Price N3.2 / 04/05 Toyota Sienna @ 1.650m, 01 Camry @ 1.1m, 05 Eod Lx @ 1.350m / SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! Mercedes-benz C180 For Urgent Sale @#470k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.