Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,040 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Please Share Your Experience With Any European/international Airline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Share Your Experience With Any European/international Airline (538 Views)

Booking Of Flight Local And International Airline / Booking Of Flight Local And International Airline / Booking Of Flight Local And International Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Share Your Experience With Any European/international Airline by Jokhe: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2010
Are you a frequent flyer of any European airline in Nigeria? Please share your experience about their quality of service on here. I need your feedback in choosing an airline with excellent services for my boss and his clients who frequent Europe and the North Atlantic, often with excess baggage. Thank you as you contribute.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Any European/international Airline by ishit4body(f): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2010
they frequent Europe and North America and still need be adviced which airline is the best? LOL.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Any European/international Airline by Jokhe: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
My bad. I didn't mention dt they've not been travelling from here. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Facebook / Business Package Opportunity - Low Startup Cost / Horrible Experience With Airnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.