Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark (966 Views)

UEFA Reveals Nine Historic Records Ronaldo And Messi Are Yet To Break / Denmark Vs Australia World Cup 2018 - Rare Historic Match. See Why / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark by Kayleb01: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2019
In the match, Portugal against Ukraine in Euro qualifier match C.Ronaldo scored his 700th career goal for both Club and National side.

He's now seating on his 700th career goal, and the only players above him are:

1. Bican 805 goals

2. Romario 772 goals

3. Pele 767 goals

4. Puskas 764 goals

5. Muller 735 goals
However in terms of official goals scoring, Pele is the highest goalscorer with 767 goals

The breakdown of his goals are:

National: 95

Sporting CP: 5

Manchester United: 118

Real Madrid: 450

Juventus: 32

Well, it's not too late Cristiano Ronaldo can still be the highest goalscorer in the history of football

https://xtreemforum.com/xf/cristiano-ronaldo-achieved-a-historic-landmark-328

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark by majamajic(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2019
by this time next year he will ba at top 3
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark by Kayleb01: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
by this time next year he will ba at top 3
that one na sure thing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark by neolife82(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
the real goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark by Vykinx: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
he's the only one that have played 900 games the rest are in club 800 games get that to your skull
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark by Beverlyjean(f): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Vykinx:
he's the only one that have played 900 games the rest are in club 800 games
get that to your skull

Bad belle people have arrived... Congratulate him or read and pass or even scroll and pass. ... Y did u hv to open the thread ... U are the village people , people talk about

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark by Kayleb01: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
sad
Beverlyjean:

Bad belle people have arrived... Congratulate him or read and pass or even scroll and pass. ... Y did u hv to open the thread ... U are the village people , people talk about

Help me tell him abeg.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark by Jokerman(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Vykinx:
he's the only one that have played 900 games the rest are in club 800 games
get that to your skull

Your bad belle didn't tell you apart from Pele, the rest are natural CFs??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Achieved A Historic Landmark by babakb: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Cr7, Davido and Dbanj are the most hated celebrities in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Man Almost Arrested For Using A Photo Of Mourinho As His Whatsapp DP (photos) / I Have Masturbated To The Level That I Don’t Need To Touch My Private Part Again / "Come On, Victor, That's My Boy!" Says Asisat Ashola In Excitement (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.