Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (72952 Views)

Interpol, EFCC Arrest 3 Nigerians In Operation Killer Bee / Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Depressed101: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
madridguy:
shocked shocked So Mompha is also going inbox? undecided
hes a picker for people like hushpuppi and invictus obi.. He uses his bureau de change outlet to accept stolen fundz

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Zimbola7: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

Wetin a diminutive local champion like you sabi?
[/s]
ikpu nne yi
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Hedonisco: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
O set tie.
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by nauto5: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nawa
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Bbbwings: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Call us enemyofprogress
We Don dey wait for this day

7 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by divinevie(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
“He was used to launder money”......normal level.. every aboki does that too... people just can’t wait for someone’s downfall. Na wa oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by mkoabiola: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
How can u b surprise that momopha ia juaca scammer

4 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by iSufferFools: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Now e remain Hushpuupi.

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by IjebuWarrior: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zimbola7:
[s][/s]
ikpu nne yi

Otoshi ni yio je tire titi lai lai... wink
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by jaxxy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
There are regulations for bureau the change operators and that’s what he’s claimed to be. The question is did he break any of those regulations.

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sterope(f): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Does it matter? If they have got an eye on him, he is going to get caught

condemn:
Why do fraud and then show the proceeds off on Instagram. Real Gee nor dey dey for Twitter instagram or Facebook. Poverty of the mind nor dey make these men wise.

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by StRichard(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:
grin

I have two relatives in Dubai, one is my sibling. Any Nigerian in Dubai that flaunts weatlh is either:

1. An expatriate/professional
2. Drug pusher
3. Internet/romance scammers
4. Money launderers/cleaners
5. Pottaporty/Ashewo/olosho
6. Criminals (miscellaneous)
7. Instagram fakers (borrow shine etc)

Even if you are employed by a company over there, outside the above listed, you can not make enough to flaunt wealth like Mompha and Huspuppi.
The average salary is 120k - 200k per month, you pay for bedspace for N50k to 80k, feeding nko, transportation etc. Which money do you have left to flaunt

If you are earning N50k in Nigeria, what someone in Dubai is better than you is just that they have 24hrs light,good environment, bragging rights to have travelled abroad, etc. Give and take, you are at par.

If you like argue with me.
you are very correct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Inside Life
Taste
Ewa to san
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by RenHub: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zimbola7:
that one will definitely go into hiding
water don pass garri

day of reckoning is here

Efcc just realised that they are making it too big. And I'm sure 80% of the problem starts from social media show offs

4 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Commentor: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
jaxxy:
There are regulations for bureau the change operators and that’s what he’s claimed to be. The question is did he break any of those regulations.

Time would tell but believe me, INTERPOL has been on his trail for a long time.

6 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Notatribalist(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zimbola7:
I keep saying it
all these instagram billionaires with fishy source of income is in one shady business or the other

more to go down soon

worse thing is that they'll be using it to intimidate hard working guys making you think you come this world come play
left with Huspuppi
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Obiaksnews: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
See the way everyone is commending the arrest of Mompha but i bet you, If he was arrested without the collaboration of the Interpol a lot of Nigerians, especially those on this forum would have gone on an online outrage telling the EFCC to release him and go after corrupt politicians instead. This shows that Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in the world. let's learn to support our public systems with the hope that one day we would finally get it right.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by zuto4u(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good question my brother. I don't have time to envy all these overnight millionaires that their source of income is unknown.
Commentor:
Are people still claiming it from Baba God?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by authenticman(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
e remain the other one.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
When you see guys doubting that this guys are scammers , just know they are lazy ones that does not even know how hard it is to come by legit money.

5 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by zuto4u(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol....... I don't really have time for them. I mind my business always.
Zimbola7:
I keep saying it
all these instagram billionaires with fishy source of income is in one shady business or the other

more to go down soon

worse thing is that they'll be using it to intimidate hard working guys making you think you come this world come play
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by NiggasInParis: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
iamswizz:
he could have gone to russia though

Bad guy... grin Fact. Your Signature also dope
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sleevia: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
I always knew the dude na runs guy. All the noisemaking and social blah, blah don land am uppercut.

I'm glad to have personally worked with the local Chicago-based FBI folks to get the Fool. cool

Never rob Peter to pay Paul.... angry
it was very obvious na...

I think his job is actually to help people collect and take his own money.

As far as this thing is concerned, that is where the real money is.
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sleevia: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Obiaksnews:
See the way everyone is commending the arrest of Mompha but i bet you, If he was arrested without the collaboration of the Interpol a lot of Nigerians, especially those on this forum would have gone on an online outrage telling the EFCC to release him and go after corrupt politicians instead. This shows that Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites in the world. let's learn to support our public systems with the hope that one day we would finally get it right.

What do expect them to say? Is any crime bigger than the other? Why is sarz harassing innocent people? undecided
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Amdoyin(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zimbola7:
I keep saying it

more to go down soon

I dey tell you... Most of these fraudsters are so intimating and oppressing... They will flaunt thier ill-gotten wealth right under your nose. I have been to a bar sometime ago with a babe sipping my Campari with heneiken combined while the babe is on holandia yourghut. Suddenly this G-boys entered and asked for Hennessy.. Worst still the attention given to them by waitress is something else. They served as oppressor. They should continue nailing them joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by IjebuWarrior: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sleevia:
it was very obvious na...

I think his job is actually to help people collect and take his own money.

As far as this thing is concerned, that is where the real money is.

Bro... there's way more than what you guys know, trust me.

1 Like

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by fela4live: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
passyhansome:
Hushpuppi is next
And E money.

4 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sleevia: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Bro... there's way more than what you guys know, trust me.
lol bros, leave story. I stayed in Benin for years. I know the drill. Even the one that resulted to Invictus arrest I knew the system.

While it was new to some people, it wasn't to me.

Dating is for guys just starting.

4 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sleevia: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
fela4live:

And E money.
did u notice that some section have been quiet? Omo, next year go hot for these guys..

2 Likes

Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
he is afonja, its obvious,
im not surprised
Re: $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga by FarahAideed: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zimbola7:
I keep saying it

more to go down soon

I don't understand how what someone post on his page intimidates hard working guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.