Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! (2721 Views)

The Lagoon Front Estate Epe ( Few plots left)……… / THE CROWN SIGNATURE VILLA CARMO ABUJA! FEW PLOTS LEFT, CALL US NOW! / Cheapest Estate 8mins Drive From Ajah BUY 1PLOT AND GET 1,000 blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:27am On Jun 05, 2020
In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over every challenge. Happy new month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:23am On Jun 10, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mark 11:24- Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:53am On Jun 26, 2020
Bless those who persecute/maltreat you;bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another;do not be haughty, but associate with the poor;never be conceited. Repay no one evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends upon you, live peaceably with all. Beloved never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God;for it is written,“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” No,“if your enemy is hungry, feed him;if he is thirsty, give him drink;for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki.
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:55am On Jul 18, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
May God bless you
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Myrealtor(m): 3:12am On Jul 31, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2020
On this day of the month of August, 2020 I stand on the promise of Jesus Christ in John 13:14 which says "Whatever you ask for in my name I will do" to speak light into every area of your life which has fallen out of tune with the will of God, in the name of Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other name I pray that you receive divine wisdom, divine healing, divine direction towards excellence, and I pray that our Heavenly Father forgives us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us, Amen.
Regardless of what the statistics say, the economy says, the news say, these last 5 months of 2020 will be your most blessed months yet. So I say, wake up with a song of praise child of God, for you are going to have a plethora of testimonies to give in the no distant future, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Happy new month ��
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:05am On Aug 15, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2020
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2020
May the Lord strengthen you to walk through the valleys of this month with grace. May He grant you the courage to shoulder your responsibilities with candour and enjoy the blessings with humility. May the Lord who knows the end from the beginning make every crooked way smooth for you and May he bestow upon you the divine peace and wisdom which will enable you to smile through the trials for they are not "problems" as the rest of the world thinks but stepping stones to the exalted position that the Almighty has prepared for you.

I wish you a Happy New month, remain blessed.
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:05am On Oct 19, 2020
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:56am On Oct 31, 2020
If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
“Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2020
“Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
NAME: BEACH HAVEN ESTATE

LOCATION: LAPIA TOWN BY LACAMPGE TROPICANA, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS STATE.

● DOUBLE ADVANTAGES : FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN & FACING THE COASTAL ROAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXoZ8bKVv8

● FULL EXCISION. Which confirms that it is irrevocably free from government acquisition.

● PRICE: N3.8M/PLOT (PROMO PRICE FOR FIRST 10 PLOTS ONLY).
( ACTUAL PRICE N4.5M )

● PAYMENT PLAN
▪OUTRIGHT N3.8M
▪6 MONTHS: N4.2M
▪12 MONTHS: N4.6M

● PLOT SIZES: 600SQM, 450SQM AND 300SQM.

● DRY LAND

● NEIGHBORHOOD:
■ LACAMPGE TROPICANA RESORT.
■ LAGOS DUBAI MEGA CITY
■ TECHNICAL VILLAGE
■ LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
■ DANGOTE REFINERY
■ PETROL CHEMICAL
■ DEEP SEA PORT

● FEATURES:
■ SMART BEACH RESORT
■ PERIMETER FENCING
■ SMART CLUBHOUSE
■ SMART TENNIS COURT
■ SMART HANDBALL COURT
■ SMART SECURITY SYSTEMS

KINDLY call/Whatsapp Victor Eze on 08158961762 for more detailed inquiries, site inspection and a breakdown of purchase processes. Remain blessed
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
“Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Myrealtor(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Myrealtor(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
still on
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
“The best investment on earth is earth.”Louis Glickman
Re: THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2021
“Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video-₦5m Cofo Land: Queens Court Lakowe Which Is Currently 50% Off Sellingpromo / Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Eyita Ojokoro Ikorodu Lagos / A Plot Of Land (Prime) on Akala Way Akobo Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.