Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: (1230 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by chrisxxx(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
"Julius Berger or John Thomas or what do they call you? This is a project of my life. The three flyovers in Port Harcourt must be completed at the stated date. I don't want to hear that it is raining, so we cannot work. Now look outside, it is raining now and I am paying you in the rain o. N21b is not a small money. And you must employ Rivers people, don't go and import Lagos crowd" !!!

*The signing party laughed uncontrollably, including the Germans* !!!

AIT NEWS 8pm
18 10 2019
����

1 Like

Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by Turantula(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nwoke ike

1 Like

Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by MiniImportation: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Am never in support of his government but wike is working,amechi has worked

1 Like

Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by Armaggedon: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
so outspoken of him.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
So proud of my governor cool

1 Like

Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by ursullalinda(f): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Rivers people are lucky .....from Amaechi to Woke....Unlike some states from good to very bad e.g. Enugu and Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
chrisxxx:
"Julius Berger or John Thomas or what do they call you? This is a project of my life. The three flyovers in Port Harcourt must be completed at the stated date. I don't want to hear that it is raining, so we cannot work. Now look outside, it is raining now and I am paying you in the rain o. N21b is not a small money. And you must employ Rivers people, don't go and import Lagos crowd" !!!

*The signing party laughed uncontrollably, including the Germans* !!!

AIT NEWS 8pm
18 10 2019
����

21b for three flyovers..

Can we see the prototype of these flyovers
Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
ursullalinda:
Rivers people are lucky .....from Amaechi to Woke....Unlike some states from good to very bad e.g. Enugu and Anambra

You make no sense.

1 Like

Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by chrisxxx(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You make no sense.
Because to you it was only Amaechi that worked. Commending Wike makes no sense.
Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
chrisxxx:

Because to you it was only Amaechi that worked. Commending Wike makes no sense.

We are miles apart
Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by chrisxxx(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

We are miles apart
I am unique. No doubt I am naturally ahead.
Re: Gov Nyesom Wike At His Funniest Best: by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
chrisxxx:
I am unique. No doubt I am naturally ahead.

Story
next

(1) (Reply)

Buhari For President 2023 Upper Level - PHOTO / Yoruba People Are The Most Primitive Politically - Miyetti Allah / #1 Trending Topic: FG Vows To Arrest #IPOB Leader, #nnamdi #kanu On Arrival For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.