Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce (37904 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by erons22(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na wa o

Who is JARUMA again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Talkingoil(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Who is this one and what does she know about marriage
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by spencekat(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
inspitation:
Any woman who prays for her mother in-law to be dead will not be alive to witness her own children's matrimony

The way your mama born you so mother inlaw born her son too evil people
Amen
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by soullove1881(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
danny56:
Mother in-laws are prayer points no be lie... undecided

They are like; I carried that child for 9month...

Check yourself!
If you were good enough you won't have jammed somebody like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Neddstark:

Shut up with your trash opinion. So the mother-in-law should die huh?

if you are a man this is exactly what i am talking about, most men cannot even bear the thought that their own mother is causing problems in their own home.

where did I say mother in law should die? get a brain stop eating indomie, eat foods with nuitrients so your brain can function properly
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Probably same way her daughter in law too would be congratulated when she delivers a baby.
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by oloriLFC(f): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nit all mothers-inlaw are bad. Me that was sad I didn't get to know my mother in law. undecided
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Ategberoson(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
people should learn to reason before posting. I guess she didn't think deep before posting that shiit
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Neddstark: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

if you are a man this is exactly what i am talking about, most men cannot even bear the thought that their own mother is causing problems in their own home.

where did I say mother in law should die? get a brain stop eating indomie, eat foods with nuitrients so your brain can function properly

You obviously got shit rather than grey matter in your brains. How can you be supporting someone praising a lady because her mother inlaw is late.
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Neddstark:

You obviously got shit rather than grey matter in your brains. How can you be supporting someone praising a lady because her mother inlaw is late.

you can choose to focus on that part if you want, i choose to focus on the message: the damage mother in laws do to marraiges. I dont give a shit about Davido or Chioma, I have never even heard the woman who made the statement's name in my life ever.

sometimes we are unduly sentimental in this country...
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Jman06(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Even if my mother is a devil( she is not anyway), my wife has no choice than to respect her if we must remain together! It is nonnegotiable!

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Tosinville(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
some greedy nigerian women. is it not someone who was taking care of him from birth before you eventually found him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by midnighter(f): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Well she had a point even though she said it in a stupid way

His mother has been dead for like 20 years, it's a sensitive subject

She should have made her point without making it personal to davido and chioma
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by HacheNoire: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Audio money on the beatz again!
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by MichaelUweh(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
But in a real sense, Jaruma would never become a mother inlaw...even if she has a male child ,the dude will not still recognise her as his mother so that she would not caused a divorce in their marriage. Olosho meaning akpara mkpo?
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by sexycat: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Herbalist woman. Too much concoction and jazz she is mixing to sell is now affecting her brain, don't blame her oooo , probably her mother inlaw has discovered the secret of her charms so is paining her now she is wishing the poor woman death, what about your own mother? That your mum that looks like an housemaid how will you feel if your brother's wife wish her dead that she is irritating her.

NONSENSE, I don't wish my mother inlaw dead because i want to be there for all my kids when i'm old.
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Mariangeles(f): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
She's such a witch!
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by murphybo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
How many years will take u to think of what to write on the booked space.
Meanwhile Jaruma needs controversial stuffs to survive
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Neddstark: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

you can choose to focus on that part if you want, i choose to focus on the message: the damage mother in laws do to marraiges. I dont give a shit about Davido or Chioma, I have never even heard the woman who made the statement's name in my life ever.

sometimes we are unduly sentimental in this country...

Ok since you have chosen to focus on the fact that mother-in-laws cause problems in marriages, what should be the solution? As in you can ever change women from being women. The Jaruma saying so is also going to be a mother in law
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Stillthebest: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
kiss

I suppose Chioma's mom is also an in-law to Davido...

I currently know a home having constant issues because of the mother in-law to the husband
Why centring it mainly on Davido's mom is what I don't get.
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Agugbadin: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Not in all cases, some women told their husband lies before they got married and unfortunately for them the man discovered at some point and hatred came into the relationship
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by SolarHub(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by alimohammedibn(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Tonnyray:
She will never live to be one.
She just prophesied it for herself.

I knew JARUMA, FOR CONTROVERSIAL......
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Neddstark:

Ok since you have chosen to focus on the fact that mother-in-laws cause problems in marriages, what should be the solution? As in you can ever change women from being women. The Jaruma saying so is also going to be a mother in law

i already said it but you were not interested in listening.. Men should be vigilant and not assume that because she is your mother she is a saint without flaws.
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by mamajj17(f): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Imagine suffering for my 3Boys, then ONE IDIOT wishes me bad....ooo Boy l go chop Witchcraft join am grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by bizzibodi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Y do some bitches think thru their pussies?see how just spoil davido's joy.
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
murphybo:

How many years will take u to think of what to write on the booked space.
Meanwhile Jaruma needs controversial stuffs to survive
im just book spaces and walk away.
wink
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Marvins0009: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lols that means If jaruma has a son does that mean she will die when her son is about to get married Bleep of jaruma relationship experts my foot
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Lanruze: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jaruma,

Do you know Davido's silent pains he bears because he lost his mother !

And you have the guts, temerity and courage to post such a thing on social media that does not forget.

Jaruma, If you don't retract this evil statement the following will/ must happen to you
1, You will not live to witness a daughter -in- law.
2, You husband (if you have one with sense) will/ must divorce you cos it's obvious you are happy his mother is dead or you wish his mother dead.
3, Your business empire will fall like a pack of cards cos you are very evil.

Davido would have wished his mother shares in his joy today....

It hurts though cos i know how it feels as a man to be motherless embarassed

Bitch will surely pay for this statement....

1 Like

Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by technuel: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
She will die before her son marries so that she as a mother in-law will not be the cause of their divorce.
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Neddstark: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

i already said it but you were not interested in listening.. Men should be vigilant and not assume that because she is your mother she is a saint without flaws.

Every rational thinking man knows this. But this is not the context. You're seeing a lady indirectly saying mother in laws alive are a threat to wife's happiness. Not fair.
Re: Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Neddstark:

Every rational thinking man knows this. But this is not the context. You're seeing a lady indirectly saying mother in laws alive are a threat to wife's happiness. Not fair.

if that is how you choose to see it, that's your problem. Like I said Davido, Chioma and the woman in question are not known to me. There is a good message in her post if one chooses to see it, if she is not tactile in her post that is her problem, you dont have to make it yours!!! I have better things to do than to be beefing someone who doesnt even know I exist....and who i didnt even know existed before today.

and BTW not every man knows this. Mother in law manipulation works because men are vulnerable when it comes to their mothers. Mothers begin with the brainwash right from childhood, has your mother told you how she sufferred to give birth to you? How your father did this and that? or maybe how he has a girlfriend somewhere? The playing on your brain and acquiring allies starts when you are young.

This is how Nigerian women operate, they get a husband and children, once they have the children, it's all about security for her and the children, As soon as she has the children, the neglect of the husband starts, the husbands role is financial security and the child is programmed to look after her in old age. This is one of the reasons men die before their wives. once the husband is gone, she inherits his properties, the children are all she has and the sons wife represents a threat, she needs someone she can trust to look after her in her old age. this is the mindset of most Nigerian mothers whether they know it or will accept it or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.