Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. (712 Views)

No Salary Increment For Nigerian Workers – FG / Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo / Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by isererefunmi: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
After seeking employment for the past 4yrs, I eventually got a job application by buying 10k ASCON form for Ogun State and wrote the exams and series of interview.
I have been going to work everyday and I spent around 1k daily for transport but we are still waiting for Governor's approval for CABS capturing and we didn't even hear anything about the committee report.... please, the Governor should please see to our predicament, im really depressed. I go to work everyday and I have 2 children and aged parents..
Ur Excellency Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State, Please have mercy on us ASCON newly recruited 2018.
Please, a timely intervention will bring smiles and happiness to my family.
I eat 0-1-0 most times because things are so tight,my husband just got a new job too D's month.
It will clock six months this October that we received our appointment letter and posting.
Thanks.
If anyone has a connection with th
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by helinues: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
isererefunmi:
After seeking employment for the past 4yrs, I eventually got a job application by buying 10k ASCON form for Ogun State and wrote the exams and series of interview.
I have been going to work everyday and I spent around 1k daily for transport but we are still waiting for Governor's approval for CABS capturing and we didn't even hear anything about the committee report.... please, the Governor should please see to our predicament, im really depressed. I go to work everyday and I have 2 children and aged parents..
Ur Excellency Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State, Please have mercy on us ASCON newly recruited 2018.
I eat 0-1-0 most times because things are so tight,my husband just got a new job too D's month.
It will clock six months this October that we received our appointment letter and posting.
Thanks.

1k daily for transport?? abeg from where to where
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
helinues:

1k daily for transport?? abeg from where to where

Is that the right question to ask him?

politics and over protectiveness of an imaginary state has made you sound totally insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by helinues: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is that the right question to ask him?

politics and over protectiveness of an imaginary state has made you sound totally insensitive.

Guy we have been ignoring you cos your arguments are always back and forth ( Na Awolowo and Tinubu go still end am) . Are you from Ogun state? even if you reside in Ijebu and work in Abeokuta, you cant spend 1k daily on transportation

Dey your lane biko

1 Like

Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by raker300: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
So sorry about your state but there’s nothing that could be done.

Only solution is to get the public to taunt and disgrace the govt into submission like it’s done in the East.

As for the west, they’ll suppress the news to save face.

Hope the mods here aren’t too biased to take the eastern action
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
helinues:

Guy we have been ignoring you cos your arguments are always back and forth ( Na Awolowo and Tinubu go still end am) . Are from Ogun state? even if you reside in Ijebu and work in Abeokuta, you cant spend 1k daily on transportation

Dey your lane biko

Ignoring me as if I give a damn..

Mr You just totally insensitive.

That's all.
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by helinues: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ignoring me as if I give a damn..

Mr You just totally insensitive.

That's all.

Says someone we give no damn about or his opinions.. You should have allowed the op to tell us how he spent 1k on transportation instead of doing Cho Cho

Btw, the the op claimed he got the employments 6 months ago, the whole process might be shady and not recognised by Abiodun cos that's definitely Amosun's appointments..
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
raker300:
So sorry about your state but there’s nothing that could be done.

Only solution is to get the public to taunt and disgrace the govt into submission like it’s done in the East.

As for the west, they’ll suppress the news to save face.

Hope the mods here aren’t too biased to take the eastern action

They are always ashamed to bring their news up.

Very suppressive to the core.

In their little mind, they are protecting themselves.
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
helinues:

Says someone we give no damn about or his opinions.. You should have allowed the op to tell us how he spent 1k on transportation instead of doing Cho Cho

Btw, the the op claimed he got the employments 6 months ago, the whole process might be shady and not recognised by Abiodun cos that's definitely Amosun's appointments..

Gracias young man, you really not good for progressive society.

A young lady who looked for job for over 4 years and favour shines upon her she got one.

In midst of all the unemployment bedevilling this country all you can say is that it is shady..Do you have human heart at all?

A right thinking governor will set up a committee and do the needful either by not paying for past months but will start on current basis without thinking of sacking them whether the employment is shady or shinning.

You are happy maybe they will be reverted back to their unemployed status. let government create new opportunities and leave old ones.

Young Man you insensitive to even the plight of your people to forget the right question to ask first.....in the name of protecting Ogun state.
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by helinues: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Gracias young man, you really not good for progressive society.

A young lady who looked for job for over 4 years and favour shines upon her she got one.

In midst of all the unemployment bedevilling this country all you can say is that it is shady..Do you have human heart at all?

A right thinking governor will set up a committee and do the needful either by not paying for past months but will start on current basis without thinking of sacking them whether the employment is shady or shinning.

You are happy maybe they will be reverted back to their unemployed status. let government create new opportunities and leave old ones.

Young Man you insensitive to even the plight of your people to forget the right question to ask first.....in the name of protecting Ogun state.

Right thinking governors would pay whether shady recruitments or not

Me listening to Aaliyah - Back and Forth

Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
isererefunmi:
Thanks.

Madam go and look for another work.

Even the ones here are smilling that you not paid
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by ursullalinda(f): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na waoh..... survival won't be easy @ all.... when you have insensitive people in power
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by themmy07: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
helinues:

Without disrespect sir ur last statement abt Amosun is wrong sir, bcs Amosun employed them now Abiodun should not pay them. What of those that were employed by Amosun predecessor.
The gov shld just try and epp d ppl out dey av families dey will cater for too
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by helinues: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
themmy07:

Without disrespect sir ur last statement abt Amosun is wrong sir, bcs Amosun employed them now Abiodun should not pay them. What of those that were employed by Amosun predecessor.
The gov shld just try and epp d ppl out dey av families dey will cater for too

The questions you should have asked are

1 What's the purpose of that new agency
2 Why would an outgoing governor employed people less than 2 months of his term?
3 Has Abiodun appointed any commissioners not to talk of settling down?
4 Why should such a shady recruitments tops Abiodun's agenda?
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by themmy07: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
helinues:

The questions you should have asked are

1 What's the purpose of that new agency
2 Why would an outgoing governor employed people less than 2 months of his term?
3 Has Abiodun appointed any commissioners not to talk of settling down?
4 Why should such a shady recruitments tops Abiodun's agenda?
I don't know d reason Amosun employed them months to d expiration of his tenure. But dats d norms for our politicians, maybe to create more tasks for their successors.
Nevadless Abiodun shld pls don't leave d ppl to their fate most especially with the current situation of things in our country
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by somehow: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please what do you do in that agency
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by isererefunmi: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
It is well
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by oilyngbati(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
isererefunmi:
Thanks.
Did you vote for the lifeless president called buhari? If yes, then your suffer never start, infact, wait for the next level of suffering!
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by BluntBoy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
isererefunmi:
Thanks.

Many government works don't pay for the first 6 months. They will pay the whole 6 months at once.
Re: Help It Will Clock 6months That Ogun Govt ( ASCON) Employed Us But No Salary. by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
themmy07:

I don't know d reason Amosun employed them months to d expiration of his tenure. But dats d norms for our politicians, maybe to create more tasks for their successors.
Nevadless Abiodun shld pls don't leave d ppl to their fate most especially with the current situation of things in our country

If there is not role for them to fulfil Abiodun won't just pay them salary and bloat up the cost of governance

What job have they been doing in the past 6 months and who are they reporting to?
Under which ministry are they

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / Online Election: (dino Melaye) Vs Smart Adeyemi (APC) / Buhari To APC Leaders: Party Must Not Die After My Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.