Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto (4294 Views)

The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Zinoly: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gandollar:
Igbos suffering in Lagos keh? Haahhahahaha grin

This one is surely what they call him. Haahhahahaha grin

Z*****b***

Omo igbos dey suffer oooo
The only difference is one is a full time beggar(Hausa) while the other one is a corporate beggar(Igbo)

2 Likes

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by JonDon12: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
LegendHero:

You deserve to be tied to a tree and flogged. I have been in the USA for a while now and I can boldly say the Yorubas are the most employed in corporate America and educational institutions in USA.

Which state are you located in USA for starters, how the bleep will you say the Yoruba don't feature as Doctors, Business Owners in US.

You don't only deserve to be flogged, you deserve to be locked in a zoo with a Lion, especially the one that escaped from kano zoo not too long ago.

You can Boldly maybe say that they are the most employed. Maybe in McDonalds. Ibos are self-employed everywhere. Atlanta, LA, Dallas, Houston NC. We own construction companies, Insurance Agencies, Nursing Homes, Homehealth, Clinic, Spas, Security companies , Shops, Dealership. Anyone that lives in the U.S. knows that. I dont need to talk or brag. I know what I have and I am grateful.

You southwesterners are so funny. Trying to be the Boss but can't pay the cost. I didnt want to go here but you guys claim to be the smartest in Nigeria, then why you so POOR. Yes, you might be doctors but if you own nothing, how do you build wealth. In my experience, when it comes to wealth and smarts, only the Edo man can hold a candle and maybe beat the Ibo man for that. End of Tori.

1 Like

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by LegendHero(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
JonDon12:

You can Boldly maybe say that they are the most employed. Maybe in McDonalds. Ibos are self-employed everywhere. Atlanta, LA, Dallas, Houston NC. We own construction companies, Insurance Agencies, Nursing Homes, Homehealth, Clinic, Spas, Security companies , Shops, Dealership. Anyone that lives in the U.S. knows that. I dont need to talk or brag. I know what I have and I am grateful.

You southwesterners are so funny. Trying to be the Boss but can't pay the cost. I didnt want to go here but you guys claim to be the smartest in Nigeria, then why you so POOR. Yes, you might be doctors but if you own nothing, how do you build wealth. In my experience, when it comes to wealth and smarts, only the Edo man can hold a candle and maybe beat the Ibo man for that. End of Tori.

Thank God you mentioned Atlanta. I live in Sandy Springs and I work in downtown Atlanta. I have contacts across corporate America companies in ATL and I can boldly claim that you are saying nonsense.

From Downtown Atlanta - Peachtree center - North Avenue - Midtown - Buckhead - Dunwoody - Sandy Spring - North Spring, there are lot of Industries along that axis and we even have Nigerian societies within companies working in these corporate America companies.

Which construction companies along this Atlanta axis is owned by an Igbo man? Please I want to learn. Can you boldly name some of the construction companies, Insurance Agencies, Nursing Homes, Homehealth, Clinic, Spas, Security companies that are in Atlanta that you are talking about?

Lol, this one is claiming Yorubas are poor and when you ask him to give you a case they will start mumbling. Go online and search for student graduating from universities around USA, the graduating list is usually posted online and you can clearly see the names of Nigerians on the list. Then compare the number of Yorubas against other Nigerian tribes.

What do you mean by the Igbo are rich? Don't mention 2x2 shops here because virtually all other tribes sell retails and that is not a measure of wealth. The Yoruba people beats you on all metrics of comparison. Richest man in Nigeria, Richest Woman, Richest State, Highest number of recognized institution, highest number of professors, Highest industries in Ogun bar Lagos, Highest IT firms, Highest Insurance companies owner in Nigeria (infact Yorubas own most of them), Highest gross revenue Nolywood films (Kemi Adetiba and Afolayan).

Modified: I called the attention of my friend here to your post and he laughed so hard that water started coming from his eyes. He said I should ask you that which address in Atlanta the construction companies are located? We would like to visit!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Harlem2(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
JonDon12:

[s]You can Boldly maybe say that they are the most employed. Maybe in McDonalds. Ibos are self-employed everywhere. Atlanta, LA, Dallas, Houston NC. We own construction companies, Insurance Agencies, Nursing Homes, Homehealth, Clinic, Spas, Security companies , Shops, Dealership. Anyone that lives in the U.S. knows that. I dont need to talk or brag. I know what I have and I am grateful.

You southwesterners are so funny. Trying to be the Boss but can't pay the cost. I didnt want to go here but you guys claim to be the smartest in Nigeria, then why you so POOR. Yes, you might be doctors but if you own nothing, how do you build wealth. In my experience, when it comes to wealth and smarts, only the Edo man can hold a candle and maybe beat the Ibo man for that. End of Tori[/s].

Ibo man dey use nairaland owned by a Yoruba man (This point alone shows igbos are far behind) ........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Harlem2(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
LegendHero:

Thank God you mentioned Atlanta. I live in Sandy Springs and I work in downtown Atlanta. I have contactes across corporate America companies in ATL and I can boldly claim that you are saying nonsense.

From Downtown Atlanta - Peachtree center - North Avenue - Midtown - Buckhead - Dunwoody - Sandy Spring - North Spring, there are lot of Industries along that axis and we even have Nigerian societies within companies working in these corporate America companies.

Which construction companies along this Atlanta axis is owned by an Igbo man? Please I want to learn. Can you boldly name some of the construction companies, Insurance Agencies, Nursing Homes, Homehealth, Clinic, Spas, Security companies that are in Atlanta that you are talking about?

Lol, this one is claiming Yorubas are poor and when you ask him to give you a case they will start mumbling. Go online and search for student graduating from universities around USA, the graduating list is usually posted online and you can clearly see the names of Nigerians on the list. Then compare the number of Yorubas against other Nigerian tribes.

What do you mean by the Igbo are rich? Don't mention 2x2 shops here because virtually all other tribes sell retails and that is not a measure of wealth. The Yoruba people beats you on all metrics of comparison. Richest man in Nigeria, Richest Woman, Richest State, Highest number of recognized institution, highest number of professors, Highest industries in Ogun bar Lagos, Highest IT firms, Highest Insurance companies owner in Nigeria (infact Yorubas own most of them), Highest gross revenue Nolywood films (Kemi Adetiba and Afolayan).

Just ask him the owner of this forum
grin grin
The guy will never reply again

2 Likes

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by LegendHero(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Harlem2:

Just ask him the owner of this forum
grin grin
The guy will never reply again

He might change it that they financed Seun when he was building this website.

It's like you don't know these guys and how they reason. They have a penchant of claiming other people's success and they have an ideology of converting lies to truth by repetition.

Soon they will start saying they developed Nairaland and made it grow to what it became, I even heard they tried creating their own version of Nairaland sometimes ago to compete with Seun but little is known of the said Forum at present.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Harlem2(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
LegendHero:

He might change it that they financed Seun when he was building this website.

It's like you don't know these guys and how they reason. They have a penchant of claiming other people's success and they have an ideology of converting lies to truth by repetition.

Soon they will start saying they developed Nairaland and made it grow to what it became, I even heard they tried creating their own version of Nairaland sometimes ago naming it to compete but little is known of the said Forum at present.

grin grin
Just say a ragtag biafraland that receive zero visitors
Even Linda ikeji is looking for her people attention.

3 Likes

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by JonDon12: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
LegendHero:

Thank God you mentioned Atlanta. I live in Sandy Springs and I work in downtown Atlanta. I have contactes across corporate America companies in ATL and I can boldly claim that you are saying nonsense.

Modified: I called the attention of my friend here to your post and he laughed so hard that water started coming from his eyes. He said I should ask you that which address in Atlanta the construction companies are located? We would like to visit!

what part of End of story do you not understand. You are making phone calls and writing essays just to defend your tribe. How much money u make today for this foolishness. You see your life. if your homie talk say no Ibo man get business for atlanta , thats Ok. It doesnt change reality. We all know the truth. Keep deceiving urself. Am getting on with my life. Ibos not only own most of Lagos and Abuja, we own land for inside ur head. The End

1 Like

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by LegendHero(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
JonDon12:

what part of End of story do you not understand. You are making phone calls and writing essays just to defend your tribe. How much money u make today for this foolishness. You see your life. if your homie talk say no Ibo man get business for atlanta , thats Ok. It doesnt change reality. We all know the truth. Keep deceiving urself. Am getting on with my life. Ibos not only own most of Lagos and Abuja, we own land for inside ur head. The End

hahaha who told you I made a call. My friend is right beside me here and I just called his attention to my laptop screen to see the rubbish you are saying. This is not a matter of my homie saying that, I have lived here for so long to understand my environment.

Lol, next time don't just come online with your manufactured IPOB bureau of statistics coz Yorubas are people with far superior minds and we will always put you where you belong!

Let me borrow your bolded statement. Yes the Ibos owned Lagos, Abuja, South Africa, France, Italy, Thailand, malaysia, Dubai, Texas, UK, and mostly Atlanta. The End.

Can someone please tell this liar where he belong?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Bekool(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
sarrki:
“LET ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU SPEAK FOR US HERE”
~ Sultan Sokoto

Sultan of Sokoto caused a stir at Afe Babalola University, Convocation ceremony today at Ado- Ekiti, when he asked the Jagaban, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. “To speak for me and other Emirs from the North here present because whatever he says is from us."

Very scary face.
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Emilokoiyawon: 2:36am On Oct 23, 2019
Tinubu deserves APC presidential ticket. The man has tried. He has paid his dues and done what is required. Meanwhile, those children of hate from that side will be begging everybody to hand them presidency as if presidency is suya meat to be shared to those who beg the most...stupid fools.

5 Likes

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by kettle84(m): 3:28am On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:

You can see that the custodian of your ancestors was present at the occasion

He came to pay homage to jagaban

They all believed in him
You lick jagaban's azz day and night like your life depends on it but in reality the old man goes home with bullion vans leaving you to do his dirty defending jobs online with a hungry stomach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by kettle84(m): 3:31am On Oct 23, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Tinubu deserves APC presidential ticket. The man has tried. He has paid his dues and done what is required. Meanwhile, those children of hate from that side will be begging everybody to hand them presidency as if presidency is suya meat to be shared to those who beg the most...stupid fools.
Paid his dues to you abi? Or turned Lagos to Cape Town despite all the advanges.
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by kettle84(m): 3:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Harlem2:

Ibo man dey use nairaland owned by a Yoruba man (This point alone shows igbos are far behind) ........
Far behind in your little head baa?
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Afamed: 4:11am On Oct 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

why should a yorubaman listen to an ibo man on anything relating to National politics? when your last Head of State was 50 years ago and vice 35 years... i'll rather listen to an ijaw or fulani man that has AsoRock experience not some outcast praise singing outsiders of corridors of powers

Nothing more nothing less. Well atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by funmijoyb(f): 4:23am On Oct 23, 2019
otuekong1:

Instead of northern cabals to hand over power to a Yoruba Muslim they prefer a northern christian
Babachir,Boss,etc
Because they trust their christian arewa brothers to the Yoruba muslims
Your hausa master respect the Jagaban..can't you see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by MetaPhysical: 4:25am On Oct 23, 2019
kotv:
No link to support the op statement and some people are already arguing this nonsense. Is it how gullible some of you are?

This is national news. What link do you need?
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by LZAA: 5:53am On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:
This won’t go down with the enemies of the state

Asiwaju Ahmed bola Tinubu future assured
Abiola was very close friends with IBB yet we all know how his "future" was assuredgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2019
funmijoyb:

Your hausa master respect the Jagaban..can't you see.
you think so,I will believe only if Yoruba are made chief imam of major multi ethnic mosques in abj and other northern states
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by orisa37: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:

You can see that the custodian of your ancestors was present at the occasion
He came to pay homage to jagaban
They all believed in him

You think Yoruba is just Yaribansa?
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by orisa37: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2019
buhariguy:
that is the next president, and idiotic pigs will not like this

Politics misconstrued.
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by orisa37: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2019
helinues:
Wow
Respect Jagaban of Borgu land

That's Sultan of Borgu.
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by orisa37: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2019
helinues:
Wow
Respect Jagaban of Borgu land

That's Sultan of Borgu.
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Harlem2(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2019
LZAA:

Abiola was very close friends with IBB yet we all know how his "future" was assuredgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

Slap44 and is multiple accounts
Chai
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by 4godsake: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2019
This guy is supper blunt

solmusdesigns:
undecided

why should a yorubaman listen to an ibo man on anything relating to National politics? when your last Head of State was 50 years ago and vice 35 years... i'll rather listen to an ijaw or fulani man that has AsoRock experience not some outcast praise singing outsiders of corridors of powers

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by orisa37: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2019
JonDon12:

Here fixed that for you. I wonder how Afonja bootlicking goes. SInce Tinubu is already licking the Emir's Boot, does an Afonja lick Tinubus boot or does he lick the Emir's Boot directly or do you lick another afonja's boot who is licking tinubus boot who is licking the Emirs boot. Or do you lick another part of the body? Boy I don't know. Afonjas are very sophisticated Bootlickers.

Note: I dont mean Afonjas as all Yorubas. Afonja is a term for Betrayer or SOPHISTICATED Bootlicker.

Which is Yaribansa?
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by whatisthetruth: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

You see the lapses of a typical black man on full display here.

How can you brag about longevity of leadership, when all that has brought you to becoming the poverty capital of the world today?

Is that the legacy you truly want?

Or maybe you do, just as long as another tribe is put down. It doesn’t matter if your whole country burns.

Honestly, this Nigeria might be cursed, but I know God still sits on the throne, so a turn around for Africa is still possible.

1 Like

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by orisa37: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
jaganbandit

The Emir of Iwo.
Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by nku5: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:
This won’t go down with the enemies of the state

Asiwaju Ahmed bola Tinubu future assured

I've never seen people so happy to be puppets that exist just to be used and dumped for hundreds of years over and over again by the same people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2019
nku5:

I've never seen people so happy to be puppets that exist just to be used and dumped for hundreds of years over and over again by the same people grin

Re: Let Asiwaju Speak For Me And Other Emirs Here - Sultan Of Sokoto by Bigcowhorn: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Or a goat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People / Prof. Charles Soludo Spotted In Anambra Market Buying Foodstuffs (Photos) / JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.