Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Petition Against Unilag Records Unit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Petition Against Unilag Records Unit (295 Views)

A Petition Against Wema Bank Plc ----- OLE Group Scam!!! / #endsars: UK Parliament To Debate Petition Against Nigeria On Monday / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petition Against Unilag Records Unit by lubriderm(f): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
I'm too heartbroken to even pen down a worthy context for my subject but I can't just watch without doing anything.

Today makes it exactly 3 months and 18days of waiting for Unilag to respond to WES Verification of Result. Someone inhouse is indirectly demanding for 25k.
25k for what exactly? If there is need to make payment for verifications then the university should make it official as they won't be the first.

If you're interested in my subject, please let's come together and put a petition to the VC. We must stop this menace caused by staff that wont stop extorting applicants and robbing them of their future due to their selfish gains.

Please let's push this trend as we need all hands on deck.
Re: Petition Against Unilag Records Unit by PreciousRuby(f): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hi,

Has this been resolved now? Have they sent the verification to WES?

lubriderm:
I'm too heartbroken to even pen down a worthy context for my subject but I can't just watch without doing anything.

Today makes it exactly 3 months and 18days of waiting for Unilag to respond to WES Verification of Result. Someone inhouse is indirectly demanding for 25k.
25k for what exactly? If there is need to make payment for verifications then the university should make it official as they won't be the first.

If you're interested in my subject, please let's come together and put a petition to the VC. We must stop this menace caused by staff that wont stop extorting applicants and robbing them of their future due to their selfish gains.

Please let's push this trend as we need all hands on deck.
Re: Petition Against Unilag Records Unit by lubriderm(f): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2019
Yes just this last week thursday. Really caused a major delay.
PreciousRuby:
Hi,

Has this been resolved now? Have they sent the verification to WES?

(1) (Reply)

At Least 71 Dead After Cooking Stoves Exploded On Pakistan Train / Honda Accord For Sale / 24-year-old Model Goes Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.