Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ondo Auto Rally: 2019 Edition Set To Hold On 8th And 9th Of November - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ondo Auto Rally: 2019 Edition Set To Hold On 8th And 9th Of November (976 Views)

The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) / Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos / Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Auto Rally: 2019 Edition Set To Hold On 8th And 9th Of November by AutoJoshNG: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
The 2019 edition of the Ondo Auto Rally is set to hold on 8th and 9th of November.

Over the years, the event has grown to be one of the most anticipated auto events in the country. The event offers car enthusiasts the opportunity to unending fun and auto exhibitions.

The event features diverse auto activity that one could think of. Car races and rallies, Off-Road Rally, Bike Race, auto stunts performances, etc.

The event will feature Off-Road Rally Challenge, Idanre Hiking Challenge, Golf Tournament, On-Road Rally, etc. The event will also feature social activities such as bonfire night, cultural troupe, pounded yam evening, and, of course – car and bike races!

Since its inaugural edition, the Ondo Auto Rally has significantly contributed to the increase in awareness and interests in Motor Sports in Nigeria.

The venue of the event is the Smoking Hills Golf Resort, Ilara-Mokin.

See also: 6 Reasons Why You Should Not Miss The Upcoming Ondo Car Race HERE

The 2019 edition promises to be a festival of fun activities, with an anticipated high attendance by car race enthusiasts.

Millions of naira worth of cash prizes are up for grabs by racers in different categories.

This years’ edition is in conjunction with Wuraola Golf Tournament

To register to participate in the event, call 07081893333, 08025468721, 08143802119, 07034713958.

Work and Play Events is the organizer of the Ondo Auto Rally.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/ondo-auto-rally-set-to-hold-on-8th-and-9th-of-november/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Auto Rally: 2019 Edition Set To Hold On 8th And 9th Of November by greatbrian(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Won't mind some off road fun if I had the chance.

A pity my life is for rent and nothing I have is truly mine
Re: Ondo Auto Rally: 2019 Edition Set To Hold On 8th And 9th Of November by Hondajosh: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
greatbrian:
Won't mind some off road fun if I had the chance.

A pity my life is for rent and nothing I have is truly mine

Nothing is impossible,You are a rare gift. An acquired taste but nonetheless priceless.
Re: Ondo Auto Rally: 2019 Edition Set To Hold On 8th And 9th Of November by tillaman(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
DAmn I Love off road!! Buh me no fit contest cause I like myself gan ni

(1) (Reply)

Black Clean Golf Volkswagen 2004 Call Mr Felix Obina On 08032083462 / FRSC Makes U-turn, Says Driving With Google Map Is NOT An Offence / How Can I Maintain A Vehicle That Is Just At A Spot As A Result Of The Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.