Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Non Refund Of Wrong Transfer With Intent To Defraud By Access(diamond) Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Non Refund Of Wrong Transfer With Intent To Defraud By Access(diamond) Bank (233 Views)

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non Refund Of Wrong Transfer With Intent To Defraud By Access(diamond) Bank by Asiovic: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Attention 22/10/19
 The Management Access Bank
 The Management Of CBN On Bank Regulation
 Access bank Alagomagi
 Access bank Awolowo ROAD ikeja

Today 22 Tuesday 2019 will be the 4th months I made a transfer to a wrong account in FCMB I rushed to the former diamond bank Alagomeji I was ask to call the bank head office to put the money on hold, I did after a week I contacted the person she went to FCMB Ibadan Dube branch and put an instruction for this money to be returned bank since that day Access Bank and FCMB Has refused to return my money the following branch manager of FCMB DUBE BRANCH, ACCESS BANK BRANCH MANAGER AWOLOWO ROAD IKEJA, AND ACCESS BANK MANAGER ALAGOMEJI YABA, This are the branches I have been visiting for this money for the past 4 months am appalling to CBN, ACCESS BANK MANAGEMENT AND NIPTORN To look into my case

A. M UDOCHUKWU

(1) (Reply)

Video: Bugler Electrocuted While Stealing Church Instruments / Armed SARS Operatives Caught On Camera Harassing Young Man (VIDEO) / Woman Steals Baby To Cover Up Fake Pregnancy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.