Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims (21895 Views)

Police & Army Foil Kidnap Attempt In Kaduna, Rescue 76 Victims / Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by fergie001: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) have busted two illegal rehabilitation centres in Kaduna State.

The sting operation was carried out by operatives of the NSCDC on Tuesday morning in the ancient city of Zaria.

The facilities discovered are Limanchi Iya and Marmara Rehabilitation Centres.

During the operation, the security operatives rescued 11 people who were in chains, including an 11-year-old boy.

The NSCDC Deputy Commandant in Kaduna, Aloysius Nnegha, informed reporters that three people died in one of the centres while in custody.

He added that many of the victims suffer from acute malnutrition as a result of the dehumanised condition they were subjected to.

According to Nnegha, the two illegal rehabilitation centres were raided following credible intelligence information received on the operations of such illegal rehabilitation centres in Zaria.

He also revealed that five operators of the centre were arrested during the operation.

Following the operation, the Deputy Governor of Kaduna State, Mrs Hadiza Balarabe, visited the NSCDC office in the state where the victims and the suspects were taken into custody.

More to follow......

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/10/22/again-security-operatives-bust-two-illegal-centres-rescue-chained-victims/

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by wickedtuna: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Again?

FTC for the 2nd time. I think say them dey dash money for this thing?
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by fergie001: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
wickedtuna:
Again?
Again, my bro

14 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by flexyrule(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
How can insurgency end when we have pockets of terrorist cells scattered round the north... Yes! These are potential terrorists.

Even we that God has blessed sef.. We still get furious deep inside when we see the way our leaders and their families flaunt ill-gotten wealth at the detriment of million of Nigerians, how much more these ones that have spent years in chains.. They wouldn't mind blowing themselves up to end the frustration and anger of living in a blessed country where the commonwealth of the people are controlled and enjoyed by just a few.

Remove religion and infuse education in the North and you would solve the problem of insurgency by 99%... The remaining 1% can be solved by the military with frog jumps and koboko.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
I have N3m idle cash. Please where can i invest it?

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by MadeInTokyo: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fear the North
Them wan brainwash dem to jihadists

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Deivid10(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by nkwuocha1: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mmm...
Thought kidnapping was related to Igbos undecided
Even the Northerner put their victims on chains and get to sodomize them.Smh!

As a born again Islamist,our prophet encourage us to have slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by gaetano: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
I'm a little pissed
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by ayodaisi: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hausas the slavery master

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Shakaranews2: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
My neighbour's son returned home yesterday.

If you think those sending their kids to these places are illleterate poor Hausas. Then, read this first hand experience.

I live in a GRA in one of the Northern cities, my neighbour, a very wealthy top Dangote staff (Executive staff), sent two of his boys to this very place. One, ABBA, returned home yesterday. Maybe, where he was kept was among the places busted, I will ask him, later.

When I talked about this barbaric act to other educated Hausa peepz I know, they said it was a correction facility and very good for the well being of their society.

Infact, Abba's elder brother who got back from one of these homes like a year ago, didn't change. He only got hearten and now smokes weed more than ever. I just the pity their Indiamin of a father.

Meanwhile, meet the cutest teenage kid in Nollywood, you would love her after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apwdDuM67ew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Madibah(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
I don't feel like commenting

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by helinues: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Heartless people everywhere
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by mamaafrik(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
muric............ooooooo,so that ugly man suddenly became deaf and dumb.....,oya cover ya face in shame.

18 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by malikombi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
God of Messi...
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by CONFAMA: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
I said it... Na boko haram training factory dem be.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by adedayourt(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
North is the backwardness nigeria is still experiencing.

Not that Nigeria is materially growing dou

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Kizyte(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nigeria is a typical example of END TIME

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Sunofgod(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zoo for real!
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by kessdivine4all: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
That is where they groom Boko and banditory recruits. Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by mamaafrik(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Shakaranews2:
My neighbour son returned home yesterday.
how did he get there in the first place,was he kidnapped

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
The devil is a black man.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by festacman(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Man inhumanity to man.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by LadySarah: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
New set of jobless illiterate ppl have been released.

Crime more on the increase
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by solmusdesigns: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
cool

Buhari better build new prisons /... nigga aint smilling

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by fastseo: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Mmm...
Thought kidnapping was related to Igbos undecided
Even the Northerner put their victims on chains and get to sodomize them.Smh!
Look at what you just typed. How is kidnapping related to Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by IDnoble1: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
It's like our security agents and EFCc are making some progress recently ooo. With the number of exposed crimes today I will give them a five
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by maynation(f): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Duk abubuwanda suke faruwa duk abune da masu hasara.
Musulunci sharri ne.

Quote me and watch me unleash hell on y'all.

Aboki shine my shoe.
Re: Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims by frankson1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
AmericanDad:
I have N3m idle cash. Please where can i invest it?

Bit coin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sahara's NDLEA Interception Of $2.1m In Abuja (demystifying The Facts) / Adeherself: EFCC Present First Witness As She Pleads Not Guilty / Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.