Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning (960 Views)

Where Is Atiku Abubakar? Saraki needs you now... / Open Letter To The Senate President Dr Bukola Abubakar Saraki / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by Beaf: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
Every Nigerian who witnessed the incredible political saga that saw the smuggling in of an inexistent Yar Adua, has watched in awe as it climaxes in a battle for the the heart and soul of political power by the dying embres of the Yar adua cabal through the primitive vehicle of zoning.

All who have witnessed the macabre machinations of the zoning protagonists would know that Bukola Saraki has always been a champion. Here is a man who did his best through the governors forum to frustrate the constitution and the Nigerian people, urging the then Vice President to resign for a Northerner (against constitutional diktat, but in line with the primitive concept of zoning). Needless to say, the constitution prevailed, but not until the country had been pushed to the brink.

Come the PDP Presidential race, Bukola was again at the forefront of the pro-zoning mafia, to the extent that he took on a new name, "Abubakar" in an attempt to appeal to base tribal instincts in the mainly Muslim North. In one masterstroke, Saraki now straddled both Fulani and Yoruba ethnicities; he could be Fulani today and Yoruba the next.

Unfortunately for the pro-zoning mafia, despite the best efforts of its heroes in Saraki, Tanko Yakasai, Adamu Ciroma, Kanti Bello, Lawan Kaita et al; their tribalistic politics faltered in the face its more resilient all inclusive counterpart. Staring failure in the eye, the group fell to Ciroma's Northern consensus candidate committee for its last hope of survival.

It was from the consultation's of Ciroma's frighteningly tribalistic committee, that Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki was to learn that the "North" really didn't include him, that he isn't one of them (position on zoning or not, Kwara indigene or not); that a man from the major Yoruba tribe, could really be termed a minority; that the "North" couldn't be arsed if he was called "Abubakar" or Fakolade; that zoning didn't include the linguistically impaired (Bukola "Abubakar" can neither speak nor does he understand Hausa).
Zoning, nurtured and watered by men of low morals like "Abubakar", has turned right round and chopped of "Abubakar's" nuts, he is now destined to a second class political life, carrying cans for his superiors and scrambling for scraps.
"Abubakar" has learnt the bitter lesson that his pet, zoning and other forms of bigotry have intensely discriminatory  interests and ultimately destructive consequences. He has learnt that being a zoning flag bearer is no different from membership of Boko Haram.

"Abubakar?!" . . .Funny!
To you who have read this, learn from the bitter lessons of "Abubakar" Saraki.
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by KnowAll(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
[size=14pt]It is high time Abubakar Saraki allies himself with the Middle Belters and the Yorubas, the alignment with the far North was Olusola Saraki's thing, but today any wise and educated Kwaran should see themselves as a middle belter and a northern Yoruba after all the old Oyo Empire extended to as far as Abuja. If some Republic of Benin indigenes are proud of their Yoruba heritage why are Kwarans behaving like " omo Ale" - bastards [/size]
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by Beaf: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2010
^
Ask "Abubakar!"
He rode on the back of a tiger of zoning and is now dwelling in its belly.

I foresee a situation were Ciroma's plans fail badly and Saraki pays a worse price. The guy is not smart, how can someone grow up as Bukola for some 40+ years and then suddenly become "Abubakar" because of elections?
We must all be proud of our identities.
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
Beaf:

^
Ask "Abubakar!"
He rode on the back of a tiger of zoning and is now dwelling in its belly.

I foresee a situation were Ciroma's plans fail badly and Saraki pays a worse price. The guy is not smart, how can someone grow up as Bukola for some 40+ years and then suddenly become "Abubakar" because of elections?
We must all be proud of our identities.

are there any limits to your idiocy?

are you so daft that you do not realise abubakr is a muslim name and not an hausa one?

if u can't make sense then stop spamming the forum and confirming that the slowpoke in aso rock is supported by worse fools
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by onemopol: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2010
oyb:

are you so daft that you do not realise abubakr is a muslim name and not an hausa one?

if u can't make sense then stop spamming the forum and confirming that the slowpoke in aso rock is supported by worse fools

And so? why did "abubakar" show up just during the consensus candidate arrangement?

I have been in the SW all my life and have not heard a yoruba muslim named "abubakar".
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by Beaf: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2010
oyb:

This is how you depict yourself as a fool all over NL. Who said the name was Hausa and where was such said?
You need to up your game before engaging in discussion, which to you means mudslinging and displays of loud dimwitedness.
I challenge you to point out the words that made you think Abubakar = Hausa or shut up.

one mopol: And so? why did "abubakar" show up just during the consensus candidate arrangement?

I have been in the SW  all my life and have not heard a yoruba muslim named "abubakar".

Thank you jare! My exact point.
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
Come the PDP Presidential race, Bukola was again at the forefront of the pro-zoning mafia, to the extent that he took on a new name, "Abubakar" in an attempt to appeal to base tribal instincts in the mainly Muslim North. In one masterstroke, Saraki now straddled both Fulani and Yoruba ethnicities; he could be Fulani today and Yoruba the next.

daft double talking eejit go and blow off johnathan ebele azikwe  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by Beaf: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2010
oyb:

daft double talking eejit go and blow off johnathan ebele azikwe cheesy cheesy cheesy

So the phrase, "tribal instincts" translates to Hausa to you?!
What a dunce.
The challenge remains open. Point out the words that made you think Abubakar = Hausa or shut up.

If I were you, I would give up trying to put words in peoples mouths and actually discuss the topic (if you have the ability, that is).
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2010
If I were you, I would give up trying to put words in peoples mouths and discuss the topic

everyone has given up trying to reason with nls chief gej eater cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by Beaf: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2010
oyb:

everyone has given up trying to reason with nls chief gej eater cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats a funny way of admiting that you lack any abilities to reason intelligently.

You are the only person on this thread to come to the wacky conclusion that Abubakar = Hausa. I'm trying to find out how; is it due to a low IQ or is it due to mental deficiencies or character shortcomings.
The challenge remains open. Point out the words that made you think Abubakar = Hausa or shut up and admit you are a cheap lier.

There is a topic that you are cheapening and derailling with your disgraceful gutter attitude.
Re: Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning by chosen04(f): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
oyb:

everyone has given up trying to reason with nls chief gej eater cheesy cheesy :[/b]D

Beaf:

So the phrase, "tribal instincts" translates to Hausa to you?!
What a dunce.
The challenge remains open. [b]Point out the words that made you think Abubakar = Hausa or shut up.

If I were you, I would give up trying to put words in peoples mouths and actually discuss the topic (if you have the ability, that is).

(1) (Reply)

Assassins Kill Police Guard, 1 Other In Ex-oyo Deputy Speaker’s Home / Nigeria's Government Can’t Sustain Revised Budget Deficit - Aganga / What Pdp Promised In 12 Years Ago. Obasanjo Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.