Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) (51085 Views)

Bullets Fired By Oyo Customs Men Chasing Rice Smugglers Kill Residents / Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa / Customs Officers Kill Okada Rider While Chasing Rice Smugglers In Oyo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
ekaette1621:
HUNGER WILL KILL NIGERIANS MORE THAN BOKO HARAM

Yes! grin I want hunger to kill them all. If we can't grow our own food then let hunger send us all to hell! No pity for the stupid man!
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Correctgist:
The strike force team of Zone A of the Nigerian Custom, few days ago, intercepted more rice smugglers with their bikes in a bush.

Following the developments, Nigerians are now smuggling the commodity through bush paths across several border towns.

Despite the risk of getting shot by the operatives and endangerment to wildlife, the smugglers still carry out the act.

In some videos and photos that we've been furnished with, several bags of intercepted rice were heaped and bikes scattered everywhere waiting to be moved to the custom's base.

Earlier today, there were reports by several tabloids of lopsidedness across Nigerian borders, which the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) dismissed the observation, calling for either a photograph or video evidence to prove the allegation.

https://www.facebook.com/MaiyegunsPolitics/videos/2735946466456673/

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/customs-intercepts-more-rice-smugglers-with-their-bikes-in-a-bush/

We shaa know say these bags no go complete reach office
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by Vismat(f): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
atarapa:
My problem with our custom is this. They will share it among them selves.

It would not go round the whole Nigeria so the best thing is to share among the few

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by Litmus: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
atarapa:
My problem with our custom is this. They will share it among them selves.

Actually, if it could be guaranteed that they don’t trade in the goods themselves it mightn’t be a bad policy if as incentive they are allowed to keep the contrabands they impound.
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83374501:
Good one on this border closure by the FG.

At the end of it all, SANE Nigerians will win this battle.

A drastic change requires a drastic solution.

God bless Nigeria. [/s]

Kindly shut up thank you
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by patfemy06: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Giftedhand92:
This December go rough
This December will not be rough for me and those who wish Nigeria well.amen

2 Likes

Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
wiseone28:
Black People with i must do it..

Now that he lost money what will he do.

Can't we abide by the law?

The level of criminality in some people could scare devil �. Negative determination
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by murmee: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Giftedhand92:
This December go rough
So without rice your xmas is not complete. SMH!
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by mmmnaija: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Biritiko:

Share what?
Are you joking?
Go to custom office and see thousands of bags of rice rotting g away!

while idp campers & some poor people are dying of hunger, that is poor management of resources, if someone is caught smuggling dollars in will the money burnt or made to rot away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by omohlexy: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
They will sell some, eat some and shit some while the remaining will put a bondage on thier offspring. Dull
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by Biritiko: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
mmmnaija:

while idp campers & some poor people are dying of hunger, that is poor management of resources, if someone is caught smuggling dollars in will the money burnt or made to rot away
How many of your family members are dying of hunger in idp camps that made you know so much about things that are happening in idp camps. You mischief maker!
All of them I guess!
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
post=83374501:
Good one on this border closure by the FG.

At the end of it all, SANE Nigerians will win this battle.

A drastic change requires a drastic solution.

God bless Nigeria.
Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by mmmnaija: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Biritiko:

How many of your family members are dying of hunger in idp camps that made you know so much about things that are happening in idp camps. You mischief maker!
All of them I guess!

because non of my family are dying of hunger does not mean nobody is dying of hunger, your thinking shows that if u are made a leader you would assumed nobody is dying of hunger so all is well, my prayer for you is that you will pass thru that valley for a season ,you will witness & partake of their pain ,
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by Biritiko: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
mmmnaija:

because non of my family are dying of hunger does not mean nobody is dying of hunger, your thinking shows that if u are made a leader you would assumed nobody is dying of hunger so all is well, my prayer for you is that you will pass thru that valley for a season ,you will witness & partake of their pain ,
Be reasonable.
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by tolux247(m): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2019
patfemy06:

This December will not be rough for me and those who wish Nigeria well.amen

Amen....
Na them he go rough for
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by balraf(m): 12:54am On Oct 23, 2019
Progress62:

Where the rice they go? Why them no send am back to the country where it came from

who will be the loser,the smuggler or the country?
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by BenedictStinson(m): 1:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Omo rice na cocaine now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by Jossibest(m): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Is rice the problem of this country? FG....nigeria dnt have road,electricty,good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by Unie30: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2019
ehardetola:
What will custom do with the rice now, I blamed the smugglers that don't move with AK
Hmm
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by luluosas(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2019
You are so stupid. For your information, I don't buy mudu in the market, I usually buy bag of rice every 3 months. If you are lazy, others are not. Yeye man
MusaChukwudi:

Lazy man, why hunger no go hammer you and your family.....
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
luluosas:
You are so stupid. For your information, I don't buy mudu in the market, I usually buy bag of rice every 3 months. If you are lazy, others are not. Yeye man

Why did you wish the Customs give you 1 bag of impounded bag of rice? Na you be the YEYE man!
nonsense!
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yes, because it will end up in their kitchen or they will destroy it. So, I am just asking for my share. Did I become lazy like that?
MusaChukwudi:

Why did you wish the Customs give you 1 bag of impounded bag of rice? Na you be the YEYE man!
nonsense!
Re: Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) by eledacedar(f): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Yes! grin I want hunger to kill them all. If we can't grow our own food then let hunger send us all to hell! No pity for the stupid man!

Where your farm dey?

Where are you growing your own food.

Useless idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.