Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos (18818 Views)

Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu / Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road By Ogun State And FG Begins (Photos) / Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by AutoReportNG: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Residents around the Agric-Isawo road can sigh a breath of relief as HITECH crew has finally commenced work on the affected road. According to reports, they kicked off by dewatering and re-arranging of Water Outlets in the early hours of today, this is after the state of emergency Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu declared on roads in the State.

The Agric-Isawo road is one of the worst roads in Lagos, it's so bad that when it rains, everywhere was flooded. Now that Hi-Tech is back to the road, let's hope they will be able to find a logical solution to the menace this road has caused.

AutoReportNG got some pictures from the site and these may interest you...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-mnMurUDquYo/Xa8uwnf8WlI/AAAAAAAAheg/tgvwJKS3vyMXkXdGjjAPiBD3QTlCCr9ZQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/EHfdo-wX4AEHcyp.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3ZBCiGZzUHw/Xa8uwlcufrI/AAAAAAAAhec/XuiuD_Dtc9IqRZe6HlD9WlDfAO3niPuPACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/EHfdo-0X0AAjmNG.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-XdhP1qMRHRI/Xa8ux3NpeUI/AAAAAAAAhek/TwIjaoYGLiAJAjtqdaUjzUszFn6IEyqNgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/EHfdo-xXUAAbqlZ.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/10/succor-at-last-as-agric-isawo-road.html

2 Likes

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by AutoReportNG: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by Lagosfinder(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Finally the misery ends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by bfoly: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thank God on behalf of the residents. Visited the area recently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
We no get government for this country. What pains me is these people travel to the abroad where the system works most of the time, but they cannot come and replicate same in their countries.

Wo, I'm tired jare

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by Sunofgod(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
See construction.....3rd world style!

7 Likes

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by IjebuWarrior: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
When dem go come do Owode-Onirin road? angry

1 Like

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by asgard01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
eko o ni baje
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by IjebuWarrior: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ishilove:
We no get government for this country. What pains me is these people to the abroad where the system works most of the time, but they cannot come and replicate same in their countries.

Wo, I'm tired jare

No be dey vote for them, celebrate them, adulate them and even worship them so? Abeg, commot joor! angry

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by crazyABO(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sunofgod:
See construction.....3rd world style!
wheres your 1st world style Discrimination, envy or hatred will not kill u ppl one day undecided

2 Likes

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by Zico5(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oluwa a dupe o. Isawo, agbede and transformer people are free at last. To be a Nigerian is another burden on its own. God bless Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by lyriclekidd(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Great work there!!!!
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by temitope014: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
A fast growing and career oriented financial organization is looking for a experienced Loan Officers who are prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers. The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.

Salary is very attractive.

Qualification: BSc/ HND.

Send your Cvs to magnificence2009@gmail.com
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by Catchfirez: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is not construction they only cleared the gutters. That's what they do all the time.
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by AkpatiOzu20: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

No be dey vote for them, celebrate them, adulate them and even worship them so? Abeg, commot joor! angry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by AkpatiOzu20: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
When dem go come do Owode-Onirin road? angry
[/s]
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
If no be crase where you go see road at this level. Giant of africa. SMH
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
You mean Hi Tech company.. Tinubu construction company giving contract for road
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by dandadee: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
'Succour'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by curlarpy: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oya SOCO SOCO...
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Happy for the people living in that part of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by lilachiever(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is just a media charade. I can confidently tell you that because I live in the said area and I ply the road Monday-Saturday.
How can you cite that work has begun on just seeing a single tractor working?
They do that every time after it rains i.e Create space for water to flow out of the already muddled road and then grade it to make it motorable a bit after it has dried.

On my way home this night, the bike that took me entered a pothole unexpectedly and my yansh "heard it" as o was sitting far behind close to that notorious iron bar on a bike.
The potholes there will abort even a 6 month old pregnancy.

Woe unto the ones who made us suffer using this road. Agric to Isawo that was once #100 bus is now #400 ...

6 Likes

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by AkpatiOzu20: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83378468:
Happy for the people living in that part of the state.
[/s]
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by bentwood85(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
lilachiever:
This is just a media charade. I can confidently tell you that because I live in the said area and I ply the road Monday-Saturday.
How can you cite that work has begun on just seeing a single tractor working?
They do that every time after it rains i.e Create space for water to flow out of the already muddled road and then grade it to make it motorable a bit after it has dried.

On my way home this night, the bike that took me entered a pothole unexpectedly and my yansh "heard it" as o was sitting far behind close to that notorious iron bar on a bike.
The potholes there will abort even a 6 month old pregnancy.

Woe unto the ones who made us suffer using this road. Agric to Isawo that was once #100 bus is now #400 ...

Exactly bro I have lived there for more than two decades. Bola TINUBU constructed that road around 2004/2005, as at then we suffered going home from Agric.. I remember one morning during my WAEC exams I had to trek from Isawo -Agric because the road was so bad, transporters refused plying that route.
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by ENGBOS(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
It a big lie they are doing nothing I live there
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by sulaak(m): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Despite the billions that Lagos earns the state is still in debt to the tune of #1 Trillion, has no tangible infrastructures.

Youtube interview with Babatunde Gbadamosi - Lagos is flooded and no solution is being implemented - 15% of Lagos annual income is stolen by AlphaBeta (Tinubu)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9PPdsAp6s
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2019
This country is a total disgrace to humanity
Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by Generalkorex(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos by mechanics(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2019
Good one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears / Tips To Make Living In Big Cities Less Expensive. / Car Rammed Against Bridge At Itowolo Ikorodu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.