Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

These Falcons Dont Look Convincing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / These Falcons Dont Look Convincing (528 Views)

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons / NFF Parts With Super Falcons Eucharia / Super Falcons Are Out Of The Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Falcons Dont Look Convincing by naso2(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
After three matches, I must confess that I have fears the we may not be able to reclaim the AWC title, if the display of the girls so far is anything to go by. Pepetual nkwocha has simply been the only one carrying the team . I think the coach went with too many age grade girls and the pay off is far less than what we expected.

As it stands, if pepetual fails to click in any match, we may as well kiss the dream of reclaiming the trophy goodbye. Even with pepetual, Bayana bayana will fancy their chances against nigeria in the finals if they get past EQ GUINEA. Should equitorial guinea beat SA, I doubt if our girls are convincing enough to avenge their semi final loss to equitorial guinea 2 years ago.

I WISH THEM THE VERY BEST ALL THE SAME.

(1) (Reply)

Minutes To Go. Who Hosts The 2018 And 2022 World Cups / Martins: Instant Blues Legend! / Fifa Probes Unusual Betting On Nigeria V Argentina Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.