Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Revealed: Amuwo Odofin LGA Doesn't Not Have A Functional Generator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Amuwo Odofin LGA Doesn't Not Have A Functional Generator (348 Views)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Amuwo Odofin LGA Doesn't Not Have A Functional Generator by efrebor177: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
I believe there is a serious need for us citizens to demand good governance from our dear politicians. I mean Amuwo Odofin is one of the richest LGA in Lagos we have in this country. To my greatest surprise all operations were grounded to a halt for over 3hours last Monday, because the DISCO responsible took power. To worsen the situation an official of LGA was seen putting on a small generator, to power his own office.

I know the power situation in the nation is not new to all of us, it's very bad, but if I can get fuel to power my small generator because of the importance of power to me and my business. Then I can't fathom why a Local government which is responsible of most of our government offices (e.g NIN, Passport etc) for the area will go without power during operational hours.

Amuwo Odofin LGA is just one among many government setups in Nigeria that has failed and continue to fail to live up to expectations of the citizens. After collecting multiple tax from workers and business owners, it is sad to note that one can't pick a part of our national life to submit that the government has done excellently well.

Re: Revealed: Amuwo Odofin LGA Doesn't Not Have A Functional Generator by efrebor177: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
See more pictures

Re: Revealed: Amuwo Odofin LGA Doesn't Not Have A Functional Generator by efrebor177: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Door of offices open because of high room temperature.

Re: Revealed: Amuwo Odofin LGA Doesn't Not Have A Functional Generator by allcomage: 5:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria is a failed state and it's going to remain like this and even get worst until we restructure.
Re: Revealed: Amuwo Odofin LGA Doesn't Not Have A Functional Generator by thundafire: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2019
The took all the money in bullion can a d sent it to Bourdillion street

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct High Court Judge, Justice Dogo / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Vehicles (photos) / Bayelsa Election May Last Three Days -INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.