Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage (63467 Views)

Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Chiemeka1: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Lazy man for allowing a woman single handedly do this to him.
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by ATTemi: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Serious military organization feel happy when civilians rock camo.

No b my mouth u go hear say we get unserious military!
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by karnafiu03(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2019
Burgerlomo:

See the cops in the States are more powerful within the country than their army and yet some civilians still use their apparel and so on to perpetrate crimes and nobody will torture them after being caught instead they will just
prosecute them.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God bless the United States of America.
God bless me and my family.

We ain't talking about cops here.....its about civilian wearing mil camo, u can't see an Americana using mil camo for illegal activities. They give max respect to the Camo saving their ass
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Burgerlomo: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2019
karnafiu03:

We ain't talking about cops here.....its about civilian wearing mil camo, u can't see an Americana using mil camo for illegal activities. They give max respect to the Camo saving their ass

Same goes to the camo and their complete uniform, but not as rampant as with the way they use the cops apparels.
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Burgerlomo: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2019
karnafiu03:

My point is that they should prosecute those that are wearing the camo or any security forces uniforms instead of torturing them.
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Damfostopper(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2019
All of you shouting that in abroad, civilians do wear camo without hindrances that is because their citizens are sane people but over here.... Citizens would wear it to commit atrocities
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Mightyhaiz: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2019
Damfostopper:
All of you shouting that in abroad, civilians do wear camo without hindrances that is because their citizens are sane people but over here.... Citizens would wear it to commit atrocities
because our army is already arrogating so much power to themselves and abusing same. If such arrogating of brute power is curtailed,criminals will not find it attractive to wear..because u can't do as u like when u wear it..
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Mightyhaiz: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2019
karnafiu03:

this is because our military already use the camo for same illegalities.put a stop to our military doing anyhow because of the uniform and see that it wont b attractive for criminals to wear
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Dedemworld: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Obudupikin:
One female soldier - nay, five soldiers, (male or female) without a gun - can't make me do this.
Yeye, u will do it more than this guy sef, add jara on top, una go dey make mouth for Nairaland wen the reality come u go knw ur fate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by emonis88: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2019
Timagex:
This made me remember when I was still a student of command day secondary school, Odogbo barracks, ibadan. cool It happened that, one day, a guy was passing by and he refused to greet the soldiers on duty. shocked He said that "I don't like greeting" shocked shocked. Well, he was told to strip to his boxers and cut some grass. Ladies and gentlemen, behold, he was wearing a camouflage boxers!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy. One of the soldiers was telling his oga that "oga, look o! shocked Na awa payint the guy wear!! grin grin. Soldier payint!!! cheesy cheesy.

What happened to him? Guess... wink smiley
Them come deal with im payint
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2019
This is just another day in the jungle Nigeria.
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Dedemworld: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2019
Some pple will be there abusing or insulting soldier punishing civilians that are wearing army t-shirt, do u knw the atrocities these people wearing camouflage have committed, and u pple will be like a soldier came to harass unarmed civilian, if they want to rock fashion why won’t they and sow prisoners dress and wear it, must it be authority ban uniform?? And the rate of civilian inside military camouflage misbehaves ehn, they over do more than a soldier sef, u guy re now talking abt US military as if u have even been there, or they tell u anyone wore military uniform to commit atrocities will be pardon cox it’s US, therefore they have right as a civilian to misbehave or do any such things..

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by KayCee92(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2019
Let her drop that gun and receive the beating of a life time...... grin
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Burgerlomo: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
because our army is already arrogating so much power to themselves and abusing same. If such arrogating of brute power is curtailed,criminals will not find it attractive to wear..because u can't do as u like when u wear it..

Well said bro. cool

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by oluxy(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2019
Hedonisco:
If they post this smelly b1tch to Sambisa now, she will cry her eyes out and beg all the ogas in Abuja to pity for her because she's a 'woman'.

Na for unarmed civilian body dem dey get power.

And when he will use the same camouflage to commit atrocity on your house hold or any of you guys, you be the first to say, soldier did this, did that without knowing he's not a soldier but the likes of you are the one encouraging such act.
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by content208: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2019
obiekunie2:

i use to be so against security men punishing civilians for wearing camo but men when i realize the atrocities these civilians commit with these camos, i became a full supporter of corporal punishment for any civilian caught wearing any form of security gear!

That guy u see there wears that T-shirt for the simple reason of intimidation and abuse - in fact he may have used it in one way or the other to obtain from fellow civilian!

That camo that idiot is wearing is a registered Nigerian army combat T-shirt!

he is so lucky he wasn't caught by a male soldier - by now he would av been purging and pissing in his trouser bc of painful punishment.

see typical example:

https://www.nairaland.com/5486357/fake-soldier-killed-many-imota

Absurdity thrives in your country and it has tampered with your brain, making you see error and abnorm as norms. Should she punish him or arrest him and hand him over to the police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by AnalQueenluci: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2019
lefulefu:
na wao AnalQueenluci hope u not the one oo cos her voice sounds like yours cheesy

No that's not me !
Illiterates has infitrated d force , b4 we engage Dem on foreign lessons now it's worst ,
No more foreign upgrade
Touts and prostitutes has taken over smh

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2019
obiekunie2:

i use to be so against security men punishing civilians for wearing camo but men when i realize the atrocities these civilians commit with these camos, i became a full supporter of corporal punishment for any civilian caught wearing any form of security gear!

That guy u see there wears that T-shirt for the simple reason of intimidation and abuse - in fact he may have used it in one way or the other to obtain from fellow civilian!

he is so lucky he wasn't caught by a male soldier - by now he would av been purging and pissing in his trouser bc of painful punishment.

see typical example:

I don't know who I find more nauseating, your idiotic comment or the 67 idiots who liked your post!

If you claim most civilians use army t-shirt to oppress and intimidate, then that's because that's what the army does most of the time.

And here you are expressing your ignorant support for corporal punishment which is totally against the law. NO ARMY HAS ANY POWERS TO PUNISH A CIVILIAN.

Stop supporting animal behaviour. If wearing any semblance of military costume is against the law, then hand them over to the police.

Maybe I will ask you what's the difference between and armed robber and a security man who uses his gun illegally?

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by azyaq(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:

Watch the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B37xrUcHXyg/?igshid=1qw4v5h49a289

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/10/female-soldier-punished-man-for-wearing-singlet-camouflage.html my great country Nigeria, its only in my country u see this trash, I can up n down army camouflage here in SA n nothing go happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by komekn(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2019
obiekunie2:

see typical example:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

One of the indisputable hallmarks of the best militaries in the world is DISCIPLINE not wanton animalistic, unrestricted brutally and deranged assault on civilians.

I watched some soldiers beat a disabled man with no legs online in Onitsha with horse whips. Because he had on a dirty camouflage t-shirt.

You can see why our military are getting spanked daily by Boko haram. Totally unprofessional attitude we think you can substitute brutality for professionalism.
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by komekn(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
I don't no who j I found more nauseating, your idiotic comment or the 67 idiots who liked your post!

If you claim most civilians us army t-shirt to oppress and intimidate, then that's because that's what the army does most of the time.

And here you are expressing your ignorant support for corporal punishment which is totally against the law. NO ARMY HAS ANY POWERS TO PUNISH A CIVILIAN.

Stop supporting animal behaviour. If wearing armour is against the law, then hand the over to the police.

Maybe I will ask you what's the difference between and armed robber and a security man who uses his gun illegally?

Thank you IGNORANCE is worse than blindness.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by komekn(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2019
oluxy:

And when he will use the same camouflage to commit atrocity on your house hold or any of you guys, you be the first to say, soldier did this, did that without knowing he's not a soldier but the likes of you are the one encouraging such act.

No body wearing just a camouflage t-shirt can do anything. Unless you are highly ignorant.

However, add an Ak47 to the equation and it becomes something else.
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by hidhrhis(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Timagex:
This made me remember when I was still a student of command day secondary school, Odogbo barracks, ibadan. cool It happened that, one day, a guy was passing by and he refused to greet the soldiers on duty. shocked He said that "I don't like greeting" shocked shocked. Well, he was told to strip to his boxers and cut some grass. Ladies and gentlemen, behold, he was wearing a camouflage boxers!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy. One of the soldiers was telling his oga that "oga, look o! shocked Na awa payint the guy wear!! grin grin. Soldier payint!!! cheesy cheesy.

wow what set are u graduated 2014
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by alphaNomega: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Timagex:

Come back here and finish your story!
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Timagex(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2019
hidhrhis:

wow what set are u graduated 2014
. 2012 sir. I also learnt photography for a year at mammy market beside soldiers club for a year. Finished from oau, currently serving in ondo state. cool
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Timagex(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

Come back here and finish your story!
. Well, they said he should remove it and wear his other clothes back! grin That was when the spirit of humility entered him. grin He postrated and started begging. We left there, but, I think they let him go....judging by the way they were laughing...
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Timagex(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2019
emonis88:

Them come deal with im payint
Nobi small thing o! angry
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Timagex(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2019
planetx:
American soldiers go through a tougher training regiment and civilians wear camo freely. So it's not about the wahala they went through but Nigerian soldiers are just a bunch of dumb fucktards feeling funky in what is essentially a lawless environment.
. I sha know that not all of them are dumb and irrational!
Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by trilacos: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Geminita1:
Lmao grin What do you call this kind of punishment now?
front roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage by Abortedfetus(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2019
The great CDSS Odogbo.
I was there the first day we moved into the present structure.1996.
Timagex:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Ladies Convert Nyanya Market To Brothel (Photos) / Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.