Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Learn How To Shoot And Edit Music Videos And Movies With Android Phone - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Learn How To Shoot And Edit Music Videos And Movies With Android Phone (1029 Views)

Learn How To Shoot And Edit Skits, And Music Video With Your Phone. / 100% Comedy Channel - Join Free Nollywood Series And Movies / Download All Naija Comedy Sound Effects For Your Videos And Skits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Shoot And Edit Music Videos And Movies With Android Phone by Ayorwise1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Do you know you can shoot and edit a video like this on your android phone?
Join my whatSapp class as i show you how to make cinematic music videos and movies with your Android phone..
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///2348143486497?text=Hello!+Admin,+How+Can+I+Join+The+Traini

(1) (Reply)

Check It Out! / Who's Job Is It? / Installing Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.