Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Kanye West Donate $1m To His Wife Favourite Charity To Surprise Her On Her Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Donate $1m To His Wife Favourite Charity To Surprise Her On Her Birth (375 Views)

Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Surprise Her With 25th Birthday Gifts / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday / Peter Okoye Claps Back At Critic Over Charity To Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Donate $1m To His Wife Favourite Charity To Surprise Her On Her Birth by Fivestardiary(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
However, it appears the sweetest gift of all came from her husband, Kanye West as the Gold Digger rapper went all out for the mum-of-four’s big day.
http://www.fivestardiary.com/kanye-west-donate-1m-to-his-wife-favourite-charity-to-surprise-her-on-her-birthday/

The birthday girl took to Twitter to share a snapshot of a certificate of donation while explaining how West had given an incredible amount of money to some charities that are close to her heart.

“I got amazing gifts from my whole family and Kanye for me the most amazing bags,” wrote the business mogul.

“But he donated $1 million (N349 million) to my favorite charities that work so hard on prison reform on my behalf from him and the kids,” she added.

According to the document, the sizable sum came from both Kanye, and their four children, six year-old North, three-year-old Saint, 21-months- old Chicago, and five-months-old Psalm.

The Keeping up with the Kardashians star stated that the money was donated to four charities dedicated to criminal justice reform.

She further gushed about her husband’s sweet gesture that must have been the icing on the cake for the reality star and cosmetics mogul after a long day of getting a whole lot of love

This makes my heart so happy!” she said

Kim’s eldest sister Kourtney agreed, writing in the comments section that indeed Kanye had the most generous heart and that it was inspiring.

Right on cue, fans rushed to praise the couple for their generosity.

But that is not the only thing the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star did to celebrate turning turning an year older as she was blessed with a family dinner.

Which sort of puts our birthday parties to shame and they will never, ever compare.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Tacha Spark Dating Rumors On Social Media / #bbnaija Mercy Acquires A Duplex In Lekki / Nigerians Attack Tboss For Her Comment On Davido’s Reaction To The “fake Pregnan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.