Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC (2813 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest / Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Parades Him For Yahoo Yahoo Fraud, Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by GISTBL0G: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bobrisky has reacted to Mompha's arrest which was confirmed earlier today by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Recall the anti-graft agency said in its statement that the Dubai-based Nigerian man was arrested over his alleged involvement in internet related fraud and money laundering.

Reacting to news of his arrest, Bobrisky expressed hope of Mompha surviving his current challenge which he described as a 'tough time'. The crossdresser also disclosed that he finds it quite hard to believe all that has been written about the arrested Dubai-based Nigerian man.

He wrote "
I still find it to believe wat I read about you. I still spoke to you few days ago @mompha but it’s fine. Dis shall pass soon. May God see you through dis tough time because you have an amazing heart"
https://www.instagram.com/p/B37WerQj2Du

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bobrisky-reacts-to-momphas-arrest-by-the-efcc

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by GISTBL0G: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by TUANKU(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nigerians smh...see comments.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by youngbang(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked

This is the time all the celebrity on IG will be famzing Mompha either to trend online or mock him. Anyway such is life.

But I don’t know why mompha is so senseless, since he knows his money is gotten from fraudulent proceeds why is he flaunting it on social media and buying exotic cars and designers. why not live silently on an island outside the country without any social media saga or maybe he forgot that our Government hate competitions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by obiekunie2: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
see how the mompha don lean for neck for spending just few hours at EFCC custody! cheesy

IF HE KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR HIM, HE BETTER GET A SHARP SAN TO SHARPLY START ATTENDING TO HIS CASE!

HAD IT BEEN HE IS A SMART GUY, WITH HIS MONEY HE WOULD AV INSISTED HE IS NOT MAKING ANY COMMENT TILL HIS LAWYER COMES!

THAT WAY THIS MATTER FOR NO REACH THE LEVEL OF SHOWING HIS PIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

PLENTY MONEY STILL NO SENSE!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by RenHub: 1:35am On Oct 23, 2019
obiekunie2:
see how the mompha don lean for neck for spending just few hours at EFCC custody! cheesy

IF HE KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR HIM, HE BETTER GET A SHARP SAN TO SHARPLY START ATTENDING TO HIS CASE!

HAD IT BEEN HE IS A SMART GUY, WITH HIS MONEY HE WOULD AV INSISTED HE IS NOT MAKING ANY COMMENT TILL HIS LAWYER COMES!

THAT WAY THIS MATTER FOR NO REACH THE LEVEL OF SHOWING HIS PIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

PLENTY MONEY STILL NO SENSE!

True

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by TheSourcerer: 2:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Bob can suck my Rooster for all I care , Mofasah too
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2019
youngbang:
shocked

This is the time all the celebrity on IG will be famzing Mompha either to trend online or mock him. Anyway such is life.

But I don’t know why mompha is so senseless, since he knows his money is gotten from fraudulent proceeds why is he flaunting it on social media and buying exotic cars and designers. why not live silently on an island outside the country without any social media saga or maybe he forgot that our Government hate competitions

It is called Poverty Mentality (Oju-ori-olari). They're always in competition with their poverty-ridden & deflated ego.

Have you seen the children of Dangote, Adenuga & other noble men showing off on social media?

They would post a picture of a Duplex or G-wagon & write "I thank God for his showers of blessing". They are not thanking any God, they're just subtly rubbing it off in your face.

Agba òfifò lò ma n dun gbagaun, gbagaun, gbagaun. An empty vessel makes the loudest sound.

It's the reason I deactivated my facebook account since 2011. Not that I'm into fraud, but because some people are just wired naturally to hate on others ahead of them.

This is Afrika, trust me, the kind of bad-belle energy projected towards you by these people would certainly push you to your doom - even if you're a legit hustler. If Armed-robber no kill you, kidnappers must surely kidnap you.

Look at Dino Melaye. I'm not saying he's a fraudster and I'm not wishing him evil but if Dino ever wins back his Senatorial seat, the Sun will standstill & not set for a week.

He has already seen the handwriting on the wall and that's why he's jumping from pillar to post - looking for men of God to pray him out of his predicament. We will be here on Nairaland to witness the outcome of their abominable prayers.

They do not know that they're only stirring up "unhappy admiration" or "envy" in others by posting all those frivolities on the social media.

Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to - and when people envy you, they will work against you - insidiously.

These bastards just do not learn.

Where is H-Money today? He's still serving his 24years jail time in a Malaysian prison.

Where is Otunba Cash?

That one that calls himself "Gucci Master" or "Hush Bingo", when his time comes, he will be chained like an alligator inside a wheel-barrow & taken to Macau or Thailand prison where all his vital organs like kidney & liver will be harvested & sold to Macau's wealthy citizens.

Mompha used his filthy hands to precipitate his doom, therefore he should dance to the tune of his skelewu.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by opebiboy: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2019
Zoharariel:

It is called Poverty Mentality (Oju-ori-olari). They're always in competition with their poverty-ridden & deflated ego.

Have you seen the children of Dangote, Adenuga & other noble men showing off on social media?

They would post of a picture of Duplex or G-wagon & write "I thank God for his showers of blessing". They are not thanking any God, they're just subtly rubbing it off in your face.

Agba òfifò lò ma n dun gbagaun, gbagaun, gbagaun. An empty vessel makes the loudest sound.

It's the reason I deactivated my facebook account since 2011. Not that I'm into fraud, but because some people are just wired naturally to hate on others ahead of them.

This is Afrika, trust me, the kind of bad-belle energy projected towards you by these people would certainly push you to your doom - even if you're a legit hustler. If Armed-robber no kill you, kidnappers must surely kidnap you.

Look at Dino Melaye. I'm not saying he's a fraudster and I'm not wishing him evil but if Dino ever wins back his Senatorial seat, the Sun will standstill & not set for a week.

He has already seen the handwriting on the wall and that's why he's jumping from pillar to post - looking for men of God to pray him out of his predicament. We will be here on Nairaland to witness the outcome of their abominable prayers.

They do not know that they're only stirring up "unhappy admiration" or "envy" in others by posting all those frivolities on the social media.

Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to - and when people envy you, they will work against you - insidiously.

Where is H-Money today? He's still serving his 24years jail time in a Malaysian prison.

Where is Otunba Cash?

That one that calls himself "Gucci Master" or "Hush Bingo", when his time comes, he will be chained like an alligator inside a wheel-barrow & taken to Macau or Thailand prison where all his vital organs like kidney & liver will be harvested & sold to Macau's wealthy citizens.

Mompha used his filthy hands to precipitate his doom, therefore he should dance to the tune of his skelewu.
Lol. This man i be think say na only when Iran fire missiles reach Israel and America you sabi. Never knew you sabi social discussion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by bujebudanu1(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2019
Amazing heart of scamming people? Abi undecided
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2019
It's high time the government puts more pressure on internet fraudsters.

We have a very terrible reputation internationally, and this shuts many invisible doors in our faces as regards cyber transactions, IT and general business dealings.

In some parts of US, yahoo yahoo earns up to 20 years in jail. Let us emulate that too.

Naija needs a global rebranding with positive impact and innovation.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by Kendumazy(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by Kendumazy(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2019
What's the meaning of 'i spoke to you few days ago' All these celebrities just want to use the guy situation to look relevant and trend. Even the one wey no Sabi him address go say he dey him house few days ago. Smh
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by GistMore11: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest By The EFCC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Zoharariel:

They would post a picture of a Duplex or G-wagon & write "I thank God for his showers of blessing". They are not thanking any God, they're just subtly rubbing it off in your face.

Where is Otunba Cash?

(1) (Reply)

Marriage? Chidinma And Flavour's Pre Wedding Pictures Surface Online / Actress Uche Elendu Opens A Gofundme After Lying That Her Store Was Looted / Fuji Legend, Ayinde Barrister, Hospitalised Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.